How is THIS real life Barbie? Do you like her?

She is : "valeria lukyanova"

How is THIS real life Barbie ?? Do you like her ?

If you want more search for Barbie Link.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't mind getting casual with her, just because she looks like a doll.
    I could see myself have some fun with that petite tight little figure.
    I never really played with dolls, but I'd play a while with this one.

What Girls Said 13

• Looks so cute <3 <3 I would to keep her in my room and cuddle with her at night like I used to do with my barbies <3
    That right there, is cuddling material :3

She's too skinny for me, I like girls with more meat XD her face is amazing lol I can see myself losing my mind while looking at her
    Her boobs are nice, but they look too big with that tiny body, her legs are too thin, the butt looks nice too, but I like bigger ones.

The hair... THE HAIR, what I love the most I think. With her I would learn how to comb XD
    That fourth pic is where I like her face the most, looks more real and natural, not too much makeup in that one. Her nose is tiny and beautiful, same with mouth, I like her big eyes and cute cheeks.

I don't know, I just want to put her in my pocket lol

• As long as I can play with her, I'll let her take all my money. I want my gurl to look nice XDDDD

• I like fake, but Im not really that into her look.

• She is a REAL girl on this earth, not fake!

• I know.. But when people say fake, they mean she have had lots of plastic surgery done.

• What? I know she is a real person, she is not a barbie you idiot, she is just a normal human being, who modified her looks. I don't respect people unless they give me a reason to, and I certainly don't respect them just for being alive.

• That is quite creepy.

• she looks wayy to fake in my opinion

• She is freaky..

• Holy fuck she looks exactly like my barbies I used to play and cuddle with at night! :o

• That's so messed up. Her poor body...

• Why should I respect her? She's mutilated herself, and in all likelihood, drastically shortened her lifespan, deliberately. She doesn't deserve admiration.

• What the heck... is that really a... girl? 😳 Can't believe it

• she's pretty ♡

• AHHHHHHHHHHHH! She looks so freaky. O. O

• She looks creepy. Like looking into the dead eyes of a shark or a doll.

• Why? She is the only barbie doll girl

• Yeah she look like a doll but I can't find the life I can't see the spark in her eyes. I find that slightly sad.

• If it makes her happy then good for her! I'm not really a fan of her look, but that's just me.

• Looks more like a jrpg character than Barbie.

• No she isn't the only one.
      And I don't have to respect her for that.

What Guys Said 12

• Holy shit she creeps me out

• It's true what they say, aliens do live among us...

• She is REAL LIFE Barbie ! You should respect her as she is the only one in 7 billion people!

• I do know that she is real (seen somewhere else). But I just can't have a respect since I see this as a psychological problem...

• She looks fake... which I guess in turn means she accomplished the task of looking like a real plastic woman :P

• Well... tough shit for her then as I don't have much respect for her. Much more deserving people, soz

• I know that she is real but I still think she looks creepy. So, I don't like her. Not my type at least.

• Creepy as fuck.

• Fuck that. There's a reason why no one normally looks like this. It's unhealthy and detrimental to human health. Anyone who sacrifices their health and well being for beauty deserve neither.

• "Beauty". I'd prefer to date a chimpanzee over her.

I kind of get sick in my stomach lookin at her. So creepy

• lol, too much makeup, she doesn't even seem real.

• Yeah, I know she is real, but she doesn't seem real. Like I said, too much makeup. I don't mean she's ugly though, I just prefer common girls.

• Honestly, I'm a bit scared of her face. It looks like something from a scary movie gone bad. Not trying to sound like a dick, but she over did the surgerys.

• One word.. unsettling.

• sickening lol.

• No!! She I creepy as FUQ!

• REAL? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• For a moment I thought it was a real doll...