How do you guys see boobs?

I have a friend who said I have big ones when I only have 34A and I'm 5'0 so I don't know what others think.

My friend is a guy who said I have big ones but I know they're small cuz they're only 34A and I'm 5'0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 34A boobs lol. I'm not 100% happy with them but my butt makes up for them. I think as long as a girl has a handful you are a good size. If a man is dating you and sleeping with you he likes all of you, not just your boobs. Men are not that shallow.

What Guys Said 13

• I see them as vessels for big, hard nipples that love to be pinched and bitten. ;)

• 34A is just fine. Big, medium, small are all descriptive terms that don't really mean a lot. 5' is fine, too.

• 34A is small, not big. Not bad, just not big.

• How would it feel like if you grab it and play with it?

• Yeah if she gets turned on too much that she can't resist anymore?

• I mean, if we were married and she wanted me to, then sure, I would.

• I had a crush on a girl before, she had A cups. She was around 5'3 too so they look even smaller. As long as the rest of the body is fine boob size isn't too much to worry about. Of course, there are boob guys out there than will prefer big boos, just as there will be butt guys that prefer bigger butt, there's no one answer for all guys.

• They aren't big but I'm sure they are fine. Not every guy wants a girl with large breasts.

• Boobs of all sizes are enjoyable. :)

• 34A and 5'0 is close to my ideal.

• 34A is bigger than mine. However, I still prefer at least 34c

• They are boobs either way

• They are not big, they're small

• Guys wanting big boobs is a MYTH!
    If your happy, we're happy with the size.

• Guys aren't all that into massive tits, what we like is well-formed tits. Nice and grabby instead of flat or shallow mounds.

• Your size is perfect to me. I don't really care for massive boobs. It's a myth that all guys want huge big boobs. If a guy was having sex with you he's going all the way. He's not gonna suddenly stop and say "wait let me measure your boobs"
    You have nothing to be insecure about trust me

What Girls Said 1

• That is not big.. but they are fine