With makeup, without makeup or both?

With makeup, without makeup or both?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look beautiful both ways but something about the makeup-free look makes me like it more. You just look more natural and yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Without. Maybe it's just that particular make up but it looks very just slapped on and childish. You're very very pretty without make up

• The makeup was professionally done. It was for prom

• I don think it's overdone, it's just that most eye make up is used to make the eye look bigger or a different shape. Eyeliner wings, contouring etc. simply changing the color of your eyelids didn't do anything to enhance your looks. It doesn't even look like you're wearing mascara in the picture. (That's the only reason I said it looks childish. A little kid would put a shade of eyeshadow on, but a more grown up look would have some liquid liner, contoured eyeshadow, pencil liner...)

• True true

What Guys Said 8

• You look equally good with both. You look attractive enough that makeup isn't really necessary, but if you feel more comfortable putting makeup on, i wouldn't discourage you since you put on a reasonable amount and still look good.

• without make ufam

• It's probably your dress -- you look cute in the first pic and your makeup is also fine (not overdone and you are still looking natural). This much makeup is fine, but don't overdo it (just let it look natural even with makeup)

• You are already beautiful without it

• Both are very pretty :)

• You look gorgeous either way.

• You look good either way.

• Both!! You look amazing f either way! I love your dress where did you get it

What Girls Said 4

• No make up

• Your eyebrows really bother me but other than that you can pull off both looks ^-^

• Yeah i know what you mean but thank you :)

• you honestly don't need them colored in at all and that makes me jealous x'D

• Aww thank you. I got my make up done or prom in that photo and i think the woman did a little too much

• You look good without it.

• You're not good-looking with or without make-up... Just sayin'.