Guys, what are your opinions on jawlines?

Guys, what are your opinions on jawlines?
Do you like strong jawlines on women?

Or ones that are more on the feminine side?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they sre both good jaws. you should show a pic of a weak jaw like carol burnett or mackenzie phillips.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'm very much into roundish faces on women. I don't like strong jawlines. That's probably one reason why I love Asian girls. The second picture you've posted is still too strong for my taste. I'm more into something like this:
    (She's called Mao Inoue and is a Japanese singer)
    www.google.ch/search

0|0
    0|0
  • In your examples, I like the 2nd better. Too strong of a jawline can make a woman look at little manly for me. So I like more a more feminine face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah strong jawlines are attractive on both men and women. But they look better on men. And woman could look good even without strong jawlines. Now for the face shape, i prefer oval, round and a little long. I'm not into square shaped faces on women because i don't want a girl who looks more masculine than me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think guys think about this stuff. We just look at the result. If the girl is super hot but has a strong jawline, who cares? By itself, it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl looks odd, but the second one isn't attractive to me at all. I have no idea, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • The bottom one... I like her *ahem* jawlines.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like a women with a strong jawline. It makes em look to masculine and just isn't my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I, like, women, with, muscle, strong, manly, jawlines, and, bears

0|0
    0|0