Am I pretty or beautiful? Would you date me or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a pretty young woman with beautiful eyes and skin

short hair shows off your features

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey faggots, stop insulting the girl just because her hair length doesn't conform to your personal tastes.

Try compensating for your dick sizes by buying a big car instead of bringing down a young girl.

Fucken shitbags.

What Guys Said 15

• Girls should have long hair...99% of guys will agree.

• You look fine to me, there's nothing to be ashamed of to ask how you look.

If you think you are beautiful then so be it, don't let anyone bring you down otherwise. :)

Now about you dating question: I would have to talk and get to know you first, again this is how relationships usually start. Then perhaps if the time is right I would,

• If it helps, you have very lovely eyes.

• Wait actually ignore the dating part I wrote, I'm way older than you. Keep your chin up, you will find somebody special.

• You're both
    And I won't date you until I know you better :P

• no ur ugly

• A little bull-dykeish for my tastes, but you have the potential to be cute, so you're definitely not unattractive.

• You look small.
    I can suggest you long hair.

• You're cute for your age but you're not finished with puberty.
    If I were a teenager again I would date you.

• Gorgeous eyes. Id like to see you grow out hair and see a little makeup on you. But you really are pretty

• I don't think so at first site but if I got to know you maybe grow you hair and loose weight and im sure you'll be attractive to guys

• You're pretty but you also seem like you'd blend in with the wallpaper.

• Not appealing to me personally. But also you're gonna change tons until 23.

• Your gorgeous! I'd date u in a minute!

• i'm not attracted to white girls 😁

• I don't date men

• I'm a female...

• @SakuraChii She asked for an opinion and she got it

• lol the pixie cut was popular n Hollywood for a long time. the OP looks awesome.

• Yes you're pretty. Would I date you? No you're 15.

What Girls Said 5

• You are super pretty wowow. And for all those giving you shit for short hair saying they don't like short hair on girls. Say you don't like short dicks on guys but here you are

• You're pretty, but the majority of men prefer girls with more feminine hairstyles... And I think most of us girls know that... So if you don't really care what guys think of your hair, then there shouldn't be a reason for you to feel insulted if many guys answer this question and mention your hair...

And I say that because I read below some girl insulting guys calling them "faggots" just because they mentioned your hair... If you're asking for opinions, the. You should be open to "all" opinions, especially if you want honest answers.

So if you don't care what guys think about your hair, then sport it however you want, you're pretty regardless. But if you "do" care, then you should consider letting it grow out.. There are many many short hairstyles that look more feminine than the one you have now... And straight men don't really find masculine traits attractive.

The end. :]!

• Calling her a gay man because she has short hair was meant as an insult to her, not an "honest opinion".

• hmmmm... people love getting offended..
      she's asking for opinions... and those are the opinions people gave...

when one asks questions, especially about how one looks and such... one should be prepared for all types of answers... not everyone will find us attractive or will like or love our style... etc... there will be people who do not like how we look... and if you're a person who is easily insulted or only wants positive answers and people saying they love how you look etc... then you and those types of people should refrain from asking questions such as these or the like.

I'm not implying in anyway that this is a free chance for people to insult others, because it's not. An insult is an insult... but one can't possibly see opinions which one asked for as insults if you're clearly asking for their opinion. The guys saying they wouldn't date her because she looks gay or like a guy as you imply someone said, I don't see that as an insult, but rather as an honest opinion.

• I'd say that you are pretty. You look cute and trendy and like a pleasant person to be around.

• plenty of guys would want to date you! if you're insecure about your hair, then just look at how Shailene Woodely and J Law looked with their pixies! you look fine, and I agree your eyes are awesome.

• Your eyes are beautiful. Now just grow out that hair, slap on some makeup and by the time you're 18 the guys will be all over you:)