What's changed about me in the past year physically, for me to look so different?

I will ask this question again because I'm stubborn and angry it was taken down.
The question was 'what has changed'? I was clearly getting at that.
Also I think it's absolutely out of order how my question was taken down so quickly when there are really offensive posts up for longer. I think GaG needs to get their priotries right. They allow questions about rape, talking about it in such a way that diminishes how awful it actually is but they take down a question so trivial as this? It's a joke.
So I repeat
2014 me-

Now-

I'm sorry to those who have seen it again haha but I'm trying to prove a point, it's ridiculous.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've gone from a cutie (top picture) to a STUNNER (bottom picture)! Haha :)

Honestly though, it just looks like you changed your hairstyle, maybe grew a little bit taller, and lost some weight.

Either way you're looking pretty to me.

• Thank you so much :)

• I AM FROM ENGLAND lmao 😂😂😂

• Awe. I thought you said you were Scottish, or lived in Scotland. What I meant is, I need to find where the girls who look like you live.

Maybe I need to go to England then... :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I'm sure you look as good when you are angry aka beautiful <3 lol

Now that GAG has a 'how do I look' category and this is posted under the right one I don't think anyone's going to take it down :)

All I can say that as the calendar inches forward you look more and more beautiful - if you catch my drift <3 :)

• Your sex hormone levels must have increased.

To me, it looks like your face has slimmed down and now looks more mature therefore ( more attractive therefore again)

And maybe the bones in our face have grown.

It was the same with me, and I think I'm still not at where you are at.

• Your face is good!

• Same haha

• When I looked in the mirror this morning, I noticed that my face ( cheekbones) have become wider and my face looks more angular than in my profile pic now !

• What's changed? You're hair is straight and better frames your face, which is slimmer and less pudgey.

• Changed from a teen to a young woman, your face slimmed down and your straighter hair makes you look more mature as well.

• Answer is your becoming more of adult woman like / adult woman looking
    your losing that little girl look that is why you appear different looking

• I think you look more like an adult now... you can really see the pic where you were closer to being a child :D
    Maybe the new hairstyle and the lip gloss do also make you look a little more classy... little Alex became Alex!

• You were a girl, now you're a women.

• the first pic kinda looks like you were photoshopped in but looks like you lost some of your "baby fat"is why why did your post get taken down for?

• Why would this question get removed? It doesn't violate any of the posting guidelines.

• I think one of the mods doesn't like me probably aha.

• That's absurd especially after some of the questions I have seen posted recently.

• I know :/ taken down within 5 minutes too

• Aww you're all growns up!

• Your face is more tone than before. You must been working out to to get in shape. You look great!

• You matured. It's normal. You look beautiful

• you have lost weight and your face has slimmed down

• You've become the most beautiful girl in the world :D

• Hmmm... Women
    Impressive change
    One word for you...
    AWESOME 🔥

• Lost your baby fat

• Straightened hair
    Lipstick
    and the obvious , an adult face !!

• You look more like a women. You're pretty too;)

• You clearly had sex, that's why you look so different. You're so hot. You'll always look like the second pic if you're always sexually satisfied. The first pic is good, too. But that's not your true physical form. Your second pic is closest to your true physical form.

• Haha I haven't

• I don't get it lol what do you mean?

• These downvotes, tho. Can't you people see that she has awakened her spirit? Too many jealous people in GaG. ROFL. You guys can do it, too, if you weren't so sour about everything.

• age its doing it right for you :) u are a pretty/cute girl :)

• I don't notice a whole lot, but you are fairly cute

• The only difference I saw is :D
    Past year photo hasn't any effect on it
    But latter one does :P

• Well ur just changing into ur adult structure, I though i had been done with puberty and changes but when I look at pics from last year, I can see changes, it's normal

What Girls Said 6

• mainly just looks like hair and makeup tbh.

• I think you have gotten taller, your cheeks used to be a bit chubby.

I don't know how to say it but I do see the change.

• aw ur so pretty i think u just look more mature

• Wait? Why did that get taken down? I saw nothing wrong with it :O

Anyway, it seems like you've lost weight and your hair is different.

• Oh my. You've changed a lot in a year :o You were a pretty girl... now you're a gorgeous lady :)

• You were more natural.

• I'm barely wearing anymore makeup and my hair is more natural straight