My body is so awkward :( ?

im an A cup, im really skinny and too tall and i have 0 hips which bothers me the most. I'm 16 & losing hope of having curves. Is there anything I can do to get bigger hips? There is an indention where my hips are supposed to be. I knew that I didn't have hips before but I went to a pool party and me and my friend took a picture together in our swim suits and I looked SO awkward. I'm embarrassed. I HATE my body. Am I ever going to be curvy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be happy that you are healthy and don't have to worry about your weight. Guys love ladies of all shapes and sizes. You shouldn't hate anything about yourself what you see in magazines and on tv are not realistic and often only obtainable by surgery. I hate how that affects young women and their self esteem. There is only one you and that alone makes you unique and beautiful. Don't worry about curves your body will fill out as you get older.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should start filling out more once you are college aged. I know my weight shifted around the age 19/20 and my hips and thighs got a bit fuller. Obviously, everyone is different but its fairly common.

You could also get into weightlifting and other muscle building exercises as those will help you fill out with muscle. Plus working out can allow you to become more comfortable in your own skin and give less of a crap about how you look.

What Guys Said 5

• Can't really say. You're 16 and still got five years left to grow. Some people never get their growth spurt until their 20's.

• You've still got some growing to do , your not finished with puberty just quite yet. Give it some more time , you'll get there.

• How tall are you and what do you weigh? If you gain a little weight, you will gain curves and bigger boobs.

• You will grow :3 give it sometime

• Don't worry.. there will always be pedophiles who like you for what you are.

What Girls Said 2

• not everyone is born with curves hun and that's ok. u can always create the illusion by the clothes u wear or workout to target areas of ur body that u wanna add some more curve to.
    it's gonna b ok =]

• I'm the same way!!! Most people would probably kill to be as skinny as you!!! I'm in the exact same boat to a T. Learning to love yourself is a skill. It takes practice. Ik this is corny but srsly you are beautiful and perfect as you are. Take pride in the way you look, he biggest downfall any girl can have is comparing herself to other people. Block those thoughts out of your mind, and just know you were made exactly how you were meant to be made, and it's beautiful.