Short girls with big butts: Good or bad?

I'm 5'1, so I'm fairly short. I also have a flat stomach that I have no problem with. However, my butt is big for a body as little as mine. Do guys like that? Or is it a total turn off? Do any other girls have this problem? And is there any workouts that I can do to make my butt smaller?

Most Helpful Guy

• Goood! That's how I like my ladies. Short and thick.

Now by big butt, how big are we talkin? Is it a nice firm size and proportionate with your body? Or does it looks like Kim K's ass? Would help w/visuals but it's all good doe.

For workouts, do some squats and lunges. I don't know if that'll make your booty small but you'll see some good results.

What Guys Said 13

• Good. Big butts are always well received, no matter how short the girl is... well, unless the butt is huge, I prefer round and toned, I don't know if this is the type of butt you're referring to.

• Nothing wrong with a big butt, actually I prefer them as do a lot of guys. Don't ruin a good thing.

• it depends a picture would help but i feel a womans body is a 2nd or 3rd thing i find attractive but that is me all men are different. so to answer your question yes and no some will find you attractive while others will not. the only way to make a butt smaller would be operation or diet and exercise

• Honestly any girl of any size can have a fantastic ass, it really depends on how large we're talking, I personally like a nice firm butt, but a huge fat ass is a turn off for me. If you're concerned do some exercises and tone that butt up, even if it is large a firm ass is great..

• I don't know. Not very proportionate. But there are still guys who would love that combo.

• Awesome dude.

• it's good as long as it fits your body and doesn't look too much out of proportion. and it should still be tight. then I'll like it :)

• That sounds hot, but would need a picture to confirm

• they make me hard

• A big butt and thin body as never bad just if you are to thin

• got a boner reading that :P

• its just turn on babe:))

• Some guys will definitely be into that so no worries. Personally, I prefer short girl with a flat stomach but big boobs.

What Girls Said 6

• You shouldn't feel uncomfortable about that. Women now pay for butt implants. If there something you want to do, maybe is to workout so you have a toned and firm butt and it will help lift it up and not look saggy. As a Latina I can tell you we are proud of our curves and most men like it

• I'm a 5'0 girl with big boobs and big hips. Clothes that fit right are a b***h to find. Dresses have to be bought bigger and taken in at the waist. We all have something about our bodies that we don't like. Don't worry about whwther guys in general like what you look like. If someone doesn't like you for who you are (including your supposed flaws), then he isn't worth it. The one who will be worth it will accept and love all of you.

• Hey! Your the same height as me, which is just fine. I know some guys love big round butts too!

Sheesh! I'm getting very American saying butt!

• I'm 5'3 and I feel you girl! I literally face the biggest struggle when it comes to buying jeans. I have pretty thick thighs and my ass is pretty big. I can never find jeans that fits around my waist (since my thighs are pretty thick). I have to buy jeans that goes past my thighs and my fat ass lool. its a struggle but I learned to live with it.

• I feel that struggle! And then when I wear dresses, my butt sticks out soo much. I've learned how to just deal with it, but still haha.

• I'm the same way. guys love it, don't make it smaller!

• Some guys will like it some will not