Is it ok to put this pic as your fb profile pic since I dun look like im wearing pants?

i was on the beach n wearing bikini but is it weird or seem slutty if i put this up on fb as my default photo?

is it ok to put this pic as your fb profile pic since i dun look like im wearing pants?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird... I mean anyone who thinks you will actually be at the beach with no pants on is very very odd...

What Guys Said 19

• It's not nearly as slutty as many profile pics. It's not slutty at all. So post it... I think people would assume you're wearing a bikini bottom.

• I think it is fine. You're at the beach and I automatically assume you have a bathing suit on.

• I don't think you should because if you added me and had your photos locked I wouldn't know who you are.

• I think most people would say, you have great legs and the fact that you ae at the public beach with a top o, you must have bikini bottoms on at least

• You're at the beach so pants is optional and yes it's okay

• nothing slutty about that

• Its okto post. Its NOT the look of not wearing pants. Its the SHAPE of those sexy legs showing that most find suggestive.

• lol nothing weird about it.

• It's perfect :D so sexy ;)

• It doesn't seem to be slutty. Thank god you were wearing that jacket. If you were reading in 2piece then I don't what people around would think. By the way what are you reading there? :D

• its good to restrict such pics to your close ones, coz creepers like i am, like such pics to ja*k off to, lol, but seriously

• Yes, it's OK. It's a very beautiful picture. What were you reading?

• You're on a beach, no one expects you to be wearing pants.

• u r looking beautiful in this pic and its ok cause u r not showing anything

• i think that picture is perfect. you have beautiful legs

• Yes it is really cute!!

• I don't see anything wrong with this pic. It's not slutty at all. I've seen girls post ones in really skimpy bikinis on fb

• They shouldn't have a fit. I think it'll be fine.

• Why is all your stuff spread out in a circle lol. But yeah the pic is fine, as your at the beach, and its not like your showing anything.

What Girls Said 4

• Your on the beach, and nobody can see anything so yeah

• it looks fine haha. you're wearing a bathing suit at the beach. not a big deal.

• no! not at all! you're at the beach it's totally normal

• It looks perfectly fine.