Is a 40 C boob size too big for a 22 year old or not?

I am a 6 foot 4 tall 22 year old and i'm kinda average in weight, I have a 40 C cup size and i was wondering if this is too big or too small? please help

P. S. I have self confidence issues about my body and especially my boobs, they pop out of most of my ourfits and in some they are rarely there

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU ARE 6'4, DAMN WOMAN. You have confidence issues about your boobs? What about your height? How do you even find men to date?

• Honestly men are intimidated by my height but they wouldn't mind dating me, although i have found a fish in the big blue see that loves me and protects me and we are going to be married in a year or two

• drops dead,

"doctor, what happened to him"

He died of an extremely rare condition call " I can't believe this b. s."

It was a slow and painful death for him

• What's wrong with me liking shorter guys? and why are you dropping dead?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's average sized.

You're really TALL though.

Now that's huge height for anyone , period!

What Guys Said 15

• Kind of hard to judge as over 6 foot is not so usual, but for a taller woman a larger bust would look normal. Certainly not something you should worry about. So many women have self confidence issues about their bodies and they actually look great. You probably do, also.

• I can't create an image of the boobs correlation to the body just by looking at the numbers. Most likely you look just fine. No one is perfect because there is no perfect body.

• They're good, but me and the majority of guys have no clue what that type of size looks like so we're speaking out our asses but big boobs are attractive

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). I bet your really beautiful, and I bet your outfits will look sexier.

• I'm sure you will be fine.
    You are more than just a pair of boobs so..

• 6'4? do you have a pic? It's hard to say how a 40 C would look on a person of that height.

• u are tall so doesn't matter your age i mean u are already an adult so i think they should look good because u are tall :)

• no, you should be fully grown.

• They are big but its fits your body size so I'm sure its OK. A photo would help better

• Sounds like you have very awesome proportions! Course a pic would help Heh

• Can we get to see a picture of them Boobzillas?

• i love it:/ be my girlfriend please:)

• Unfortunately I'm going to be married in a year or two but i'd still like to be friends (that is if you want)

• okay its good too:( :D
      but believe me that you have nice boobs... no need to worry about :)

• I don't know, I don't know what that'd look like, we'd need a pic

• Tall, and great boob size, 😍

• its mehhhhh really

What Girls Said 5

• Girl, I'm 20 and have 38 DDs, you are not even that big much less too big, if we include the band size measurements I'm 3 cup sizes larger, I can't even find bras without going to a specialty store.

And honestly? Im not that extreme either, I knew a chick who was a 36k

You just need to shop better:/

• The thing is that guys always compliment me on my big boobs and i also struggle to find bra's that actually fit, honestly to me i have really small boobs but all the men i've dated or know say that i have big boobs so *Shrugs* i don't know

and thanks for the confidence boost too, i really appreciate it /s

• Guys have no real understanding of boobs haha, they just see if they seem proportionate and call them big.

Try wearing v necks, and don't get stuff that covers your collar bone unless it's a turtleneck.
      You're having trouble due to your band size not your cup size. I've given up on button ups years ago. I just wear them unbuttoned over a tee

• Given that you're 6'4" and your band width is 40 I'd say it's quite small. o- o

• I wish I had your boobs size. Send me a phone and I will tell you. Man love boobd and we love to hate those with bigger boobs then our own. LoL.

• No I'm a 38 C I wish mines were bigger

• Sounds normal for someone of your stature. Not big but not small.