Guys, do the majority of you prefer lots of curves on a girl?

This is becoming an insecurity of mine now, I know it's not ALL guys but the majority seems to really love and prefer curves, is this true? Naturally, I don't have many curves at all I have next to no dip in my waist, i'm a 34A and have like no hips. I do have a great butt though haha, but other than that I feel like I can't compete with my friends and all other girls with amazing bodies.

This is what I imagine most guys prefer

and this is what my body looks like

Sorry, I guess the workout bra doesn't help show everything but you see most of what needs to be seen. I don't know, I feel like my body isn't "womanly" enough, and it doesn't help that I love to workout and I want to be toned but somehow still look like a woman. I don't know what to do, or if my body is okay

just in case anyone is confused the first picture is not me

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... your imagination might be correct for some. But that sure isn't the kind of girl I'm into.
    Also... I like doing sports, so a sportive girl like you would sure be a +
    The girl on the first picture looks so... fragile... Those skinny ones in general, I always looked of them in that way.

I'd pick you and workout together :)

• Thanks for the support! Plus, I've always loved the idea of working out with a boyfriend :)

• There, bam.
      That's the spirit :)

What Guys Said 17

• I will certainly look at the girls that look like #1. But I have always preferred to be with the girls that look like #2. I learned even before I started dating that the #2 girls were more about personality, that they would be honest (generally) and interested in good guys, not model like guys with no real personality. Most of the girls dated back then looked like #2 and they were just as special to me as any #1 girl. Be confidant. You probably have lots of secret admirers.

• Do you run?

I think you're body is great. I've gone for different body types before it depends on weather we have chemistry.

• no i just to strength training and light weights

so I should just keep doing what I'm doing? I was planning on trying to get a light 4 pack but now I think I'll scrap that idea

• Thats awesome. I can't really see all of you from these two pictures.. Message me and I can let you know.

• all of what?

• Well I do like a wide hips and a nice butt, but those things are just bonuses.
    Pretty face >>>>>>>>>>>>> body

• i guess that helps, I have a baby face with good cheekbones

• Yes, i prefer curvy girls. She doesn't have to have boobs, but its a deal breaket if she doesn't have nice hips.

• If you want curves, you probably have to eat a little extra, although you most certainly have a body many women would envy you. You already say you have a great butt, so compared with what we've seen now you're most likely in the upper league anyway. I wouldn't think too much about it if I were you.

• I just want someone average really...

• Maybe you should show the butt ;]

But yeah, you seem fine in the curves department, especially in the first picture. Maybe it's the lighting but the second picture makes you look even skinnier. Remember, curves doesn't always = thick.

• ... um the first one isn't me, it was my example of the body all guys want in a girl

• i prefer photo one

• yes, they do.

• You look fine to me

• Your body is just fine ;-)

• I would say that you look pretty darn good.
    I really wouldn't let it bother you.

• You have some very five looking curves and lines! Very nice keep it up!

• you look awesome!!

• I'll give you my honest opinion. You are too lean, you have too little body fat for a girl. Girls should have a certain softness to them, you can be fit and in good shape but you need some body fat on you to appear more womanly.

Just a guess, perhaps 15-20 pounds of fat would be sufficient for you. Might sound insane to you but basically you need to lose your tone.

• lol i just spent 8 months getting toned! i went from 125 to 112 ( but I wasn't looking to lose weight to be skinny, i wanted to lower my bfp so i could see my definition more)

I want that softness but i want muscles as well, what do i do?

• Ok here's some examples of girls who have a lot of muscle definition for a woman, but still look kinda feminine. Not exactly my taste but they are still attractive. Going for something like these pics would be good.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/wgwyup.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...21076b4e2f.jpg

img05.deviantart.net/.../...y_fatenano-d71lj36.jpg

• i can't achieve #1 because of my body type/structure (my waist doesn't curve in like that)
      #2 is a little much, even for me lol
      but #3 i do like, i mean i can't see her abs but i have the same side "ripples" as her and the same butt as her :)

• Too muscular for me. I wouldn't mind a GIRL who is skinny.

• Different guy, different likes