Since GaG decided to remove my monster face question because it has no "relevancy" members can say about my looks, I'll re word it. How do I look?

How does my monster face and my smiling face look with no make-up on? Is it cute? Is it scary? Is there anything i need to improve on looks wise? Is this enough for you GaG?

Since GaG decided to remove my monster face question because it has no

Forgive my dark eye circles. How are you people not afraid of that monster face though? ;o
Q~Q Why won't you guys fear me?
One day I shall be feared by all. ;o

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a monsterface worthy of legend. The sort of horror which shall be passed down in terror filled tales for generation, and while the tales shall be expanded, and embellished, the true horror of the face shall be lost... untill it returns to haunt the nightmares of mankind for all eternity.

What Guys Said 10

• The only improvement that is obvious to me is to not look like on your first pic. The second one is perfect ! ;-)

• On a scale of 1-10 how scary is my scary face though.

• I would say I am scared to an 8. I will probably have trouble sleeping tonight if I look at your pic too much ! ;-)

• This means my work here is done. . u.

• I like that pretty monster face :p <3 :D ;p

but it's no way scary XD

• Your monster face is in no way scary. Your attempt at being scary is the most basic you can get. You would either need a mask or special effects makeup to be scare. Props and a different background would help also.

• i want to give that monster a hug lol!!!

• xD Monster are suppose to scare you man.

• lol not you Ms. Monster :p
      you an show more teeth and furrow your brow maybe that will help but i doubt it :p

• I like that playfull spirit in girls : )
    You seem a great girl, and surely one of the most cute pretty blacker girls i saw here.

• It's cute. You look sexy doing it

• That's a cute monster face.

• o... m... g... you are sooo super beautiful

• You look nice Asker

• Very pretty I like them both and your attitude is awesome shinning through

What Girls Said 13

• How do you end up looking cute even when you're making faces? Please share your secrets with the less fortunate.

• People in my family age well... there's not really any secret. My dad is 46 or 47 and he looks like he's still in this 30's. I get mistaken for some who is 12-15 often. My short height adds to it though so I guess I can see why. I'm 5'1"/1.54m. xD o3o

• I doubt it's impossible for anyone to not look better than I do. There's super pretty girls all over the place on GaG, and compared to them I'm like a 5 at best.

• Now, I really don't believe that. If you don't think you're pretty who will do it for you?

• its a cute monster pic lol

• hahaha. you are funny.. and well it looks cute to me. lol..

• How did you word your other question that it got removed for no relevancy? O_O

You look very cute in both pics, not scary at all!

• I think you look adorable either way ☺️ !

• You have potential

• Thank you dawlin', thank you. I love how my question had no relevancy in "How do I look?" even though there's a picture of my face their members could post about, yet, you see quizzes everyday of the week about what kind of flower, and cookie you are. #GagBeTrippin'

• I noticed they have increased the number of mods here and they sometimes take stupid mother fucking shit down for no good reasons. Do people not use their brains at all?

• I don't think they do. At least not the newer GaG mods. xD

• NOT SCARY AT ALL XD

• It's so cute!!! Lol. GAG took down one of my questions for being explicit. :/

• Explicit how? I swear these new GaG mods are killin' me. xD

• Lol, my comment will probably be removed for mentioning it again but I thought it was funny and interesting. The users who were able to respond found it funny.

• So this is you? Totally cute and non threatening lol 😊

• You're cute :)

• Lol that's cute. I love your monster face. xD

• I didn't knew monsters were pretty.😨😨😨😨😨😨
    My dark circles are bigger than yours and you are not scarying me at all.
    Muhahahah!!

• Lol I am not all that pretty especially with nothing on my face. xD

• That's true I guess. o:

• It is indeed Ame-angel never lies!😀😀😀😀

• you're pretty avergae

• Thanks for your input.

• I'm happy I'm at least average with no make-up because there are girls out there who are a 9 with make up and a solid 2 without. o3o

• Ha ha that's good