Girls, what hair do I look best with? And also how good do I look with it?

I just used some hair clay and played with it. Can i get a Rate maybe

also feel free to leave any suggestions on what i could do with my hair!
Also is it good to have my hair color match my eyes?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the second one, which is unusual because I usually don't like when guys gel their hair and stuff like that. But you didn't overdo it. Rate wise, if I had to give a number maybe a 9 ish? I hate ratings tho, it's all too subjective. But you have a gorgeous smile :)

What Girls Said 7

• The second one looks way better then the first one. I'd give you between an 8.5 - 9 for the second photo. In the first photo you are a 7.

• You look great in both of them, but I think I like the second one a little more. Rate? 1st pic 8.5
    2nd pic 9ish. I like when it matches too, because it seems to break out their eye color more. :)

• What kind of look are you going for? :) personally its the first one I like the best.

• anything I could pull off really. I have never done anything to my hair. I really never combed it :D.

• Well both look nice on you

• I like the first one.

• it's barely a difference but i guess 2

• i would have to go with the second one :)

• The first one. by the way, nice smile.