How would you judge/describe me?

You can say anything even like "introvert/extrovert, loud/quiet" etc. lol I always wondered how others perceive
how would you judge/describe me?

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|0
    • Lol I can kinda see that.

• I'm not like this at all though lol. I dress like her lol but not lionish at all. I'm actually very friendly, quiet/reserved and mature.

• HMmm... perhaps , perhaps.
      Just keep doing what you're doing. I like it. Well... you probably will and me saying "I like it" probably doesn't change anything but make a fool of myself but... there we go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talkative but introverts to people who dont know you. You have artistic pursuits.

What Guys Said 14

• You look like a shrewd person.

• Lol I'm not though. Where is this coming from?

• Complete opposite

• Yes, I understand and I accept that I could be completely wrong, because "looks/appearances are often deceptive". You may be right.

• You look like an old friend, haven't seen in a while. Quiet most times, but when together with a mate usually having a laugh and thinking about the past and all the good times. You strike me as an artistic type.

• Lololol exactly I am very artistic and can be quiet, except around people I know x)

• You seem like a quality person. Perhaps you could show me some of your paintings sometime if you aren't conscious of them.

• Why thank you! You're pretty cool too, I shall show you sometime, totally not conscious of them lol

• You look like you might suck my blood.

I'll bet you're a big Tim Burton fan.

• Naw, hate Tim Burton man. Lmao

• No, it's my favourite song by a band called Moonspell. so you guys would say I look gothic?

• Whoops I mean so you think I look gothic? Or were you just going by my username? Lol

• I can't really tell much about personality by just looking at your selfies.
    TBH, you look pretty much approachable since you're someone wearing normal clothes, puts on normal makeup, and have normal hair.

• You look kind of mean.

• one thing that comes to my mind after looking at you is "mysterious"

• That's true, I think a lot lolol

• I deleted it because Everyone was posting I look "mean" it kind of hurt my feelings lol. I'm sensitive and not mean man :p made another one cause later on some people said exactly how I am like eg, Paperpnw, and I wanted to talk to them

• haha okay great that you came back, don't be so sensitive... you don't look mean to me, probably you're not smiling so that is why people thought you look mean :) you also look quite shy to me

• I judge you as guilty

• Very beautiful, and by your look... I'd say you like metalheads, am I right?

• You look quiet and maybe a little shy

• lol you look angry, by the way you look like katrina kaif

• I would but I'm too tired.

• u seems to be a strong girl

• Id say you are highmaintnance a bit unaproachable and a little anttention whoreish..

• I'm actually the complete opposite. I'm quiet, I don't even have a Facebook and all I do is paint and draw lol

• Well from the pics thats the impression I got

• Way too serious pretty girl

• Thanks man

• Now that helps, shyness I do see that too. You can overcome it if you want to, it's a trait I understand, I used to have it too. Although you are much prettier than I was handsome so it will be easier for you. Any person should be happy you are interested so don't worry go say hi :D

• Lol Ty you're too kind!

What Girls Said 3