How unattractive are legs if they have some scars?

I used to fall a lot as a kid and I have about 3-4 scars on each knee. And about 2 scars down my legs. The shape of my legs and thighs are fine, it's just scars that I'm a little insecure about whenever I wear skirts, dresses and shorts.

• Ugly
  • Fine
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't really see them. Considering I can't even see the scars, I'd say you are completely fine. No one is going to be upset over scars like that. Not to mention we were all small kids once and getting scraped up is pretty common.

Don't worry about it! No need to be insecure :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha, those are amazing compared to mine... I used to play more with guys than girls, they are really rude you know, they beated me and punched me, of course I used to fight back like a true man XD U'll be fine :D

What Guys Said 6

• I can't see any scars they look more like road rash or bug bites. (my computer has 1920x1080p if it matters, basically As high res as your going to get) To me i dont look at a girl for her scars rather its her personality and how she acts around me. SO yea leg scars no biggie wear a longer darker colored skirt and no body will notice the scars. People only notice scars and cuts if you actively rub that part of the body a lot. and let me put this in perspective my last girlfriend was half blind and she always would get very erratiable when i would make the request she wore her glas eye rather than a eye patch. Trust me she had a nasty scar like one you would see in movies that ran right over the eyelid and across. and she hated it the most when i would run my finger over the scar. So leg scars are nothing

• I don't even see any scars. Your legs look beautiful. Smooth with a beautiful color. Even if you did have some visible bruises it would not be a big deal at all. It wouldn't bother any guy.

• Nobody's perfect! Some scars on the legs aren't going to to turn off most guys! Not all of us are THAT shallow. :-P

• What scars?

• I like the shape of your thighs and calves. You play sports? Lift weights? Scars are minor.

• Scare are receipts for experience and awesome

What Girls Said 2

• Your legs are beautiful. Can't even notice any scars!

• How about awesome? They show your alive and you did stuff. I was a pretty active kid too and have some scars to show for it lol