Do I look better with or without my facial piercings?

Do I look better with or without my facial piercings?
Me with my piercings in. Just look at my profile pic for a pic of me without my piercings.

0|1
10|24

Most Helpful Guy

• U look like a demon

2|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look better without all of them... EXCEPT for for the GAUGES good god please don't take those out!

0|0
    0|0
    • Do u like the gauges?

• Actually no that's the reason why I don't want you to take them out I din think that the whole should be that big and I dont like guages but the empty giant hole bothers me more.

What Guys Said 23

• What a shame you looks have been totally spoiled by un-natural things stuck where the never should be! If I wanted someone with a ring in their nose, I'd go date a bull in a field!

1|3
    0|1
  • Without. No question.

Nobody looks good with facial piercings.

0|3
    0|0
  • My vote is for without. I think you look better without the piercings in my opinion.

2|1
    0|0
  • Without for sure. My problem really isn't the piercings as much as the ear thing... that's really unattractive to me. Just my opinion though.

0|1
    0|0
  • EVERY woman looks better WITHOUT facial piercings.

1|4
    1|0
  • whoa those ear... things... look hella nasty in my opinion you´d look way better without all of it.

0|3
    0|0
  • Ya you look better but i dont like those big ear piercing at all...
    I think you would look much better if you removed all the piercing and grew long hair... i tell you, you will look beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate excessive piercings
    i say with out

0|1
    0|0
  • You would had looked better without that ear piercing, I love the nose piercing though.

About the ear, you should had made it just the "right" size for something like ear sex to exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly without

0|2
    0|0
  • Without by a long shot
    Being that pretty , what were the piercings for?

0|2
    0|0
  • "better" without would be an understatement. you look completely daft. also wtf eyebrows?

0|2
    0|0
  • Wow...
    Ur nick and ur appearance are completely consistent! Lol...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like piercings on girls but I think it's too much. I'd remove the 2 side ones from the nose and only have a smaller septum piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • without please.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like the lip piercings but not a fan of nose piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • Without. Anything unnatural or that wasn't on you when you came in doesn't sit right with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • What in the fuck are those in your ears?

0|1
    0|0
  • i think you look good without:)

0|0
    0|0
  • what the fuck is with that holes in ears? Ohhhhhh my god really such a turn off.

0|3
    0|0
  • You look like you want to take my soul in the picture

1|1
    0|0
  • definitely without. And probably better without the ear things too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Better without piercings.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look better without them, I like your philtrum piercing on you! Do whatever you want, you look great x

0|1
    0|1
  • why you ruined your face? really you ruined it

1|2
    0|0
  • Without please. :) oh my gosh, you have a beautiful face. Your piercings, I feel do not enhance your facial features at all.

0|2
    0|0
  • you look better without... but i think you look pretty =) but the earrings things are a little to big...

0|2
    0|0
  • Without the piercings

0|2
    0|0
  • You such a pretty face y spoil it with these piercings?

0|2
    0|0
  • You look great either way. But I like you with piercings better. And by the way ur stretched ears are so cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Is putting a bag over your whole head and face an option?

2|5
    0|0
  • Definitely without. That's a bit too much in my opinion.

0|3
    0|0