Do I look better with or without my facial piercings?

Me with my piercings in. Just look at my profile pic for a pic of me without my piercings.

Most Helpful Guy

• U look like a demon

Most Helpful Girl

• You look better without all of them... EXCEPT for for the GAUGES good god please don't take those out!

• Do u like the gauges?

• Actually no that's the reason why I don't want you to take them out I din think that the whole should be that big and I dont like guages but the empty giant hole bothers me more.

What Guys Said 23

• What a shame you looks have been totally spoiled by un-natural things stuck where the never should be! If I wanted someone with a ring in their nose, I'd go date a bull in a field!

• Without. No question.

Nobody looks good with facial piercings.

• My vote is for without. I think you look better without the piercings in my opinion.

• Without for sure. My problem really isn't the piercings as much as the ear thing... that's really unattractive to me. Just my opinion though.

• EVERY woman looks better WITHOUT facial piercings.

• whoa those ear... things... look hella nasty in my opinion you´d look way better without all of it.

• Ya you look better but i dont like those big ear piercing at all...
    I think you would look much better if you removed all the piercing and grew long hair... i tell you, you will look beautiful

• i hate excessive piercings
    i say with out

• You would had looked better without that ear piercing, I love the nose piercing though.

About the ear, you should had made it just the "right" size for something like ear sex to exist.

• Honestly without

• Without by a long shot
    Being that pretty , what were the piercings for?

• "better" without would be an understatement. you look completely daft. also wtf eyebrows?

• Wow...
    Ur nick and ur appearance are completely consistent! Lol...

• I like piercings on girls but I think it's too much. I'd remove the 2 side ones from the nose and only have a smaller septum piercing.

• without please.

• I like the lip piercings but not a fan of nose piercings

• Without. Anything unnatural or that wasn't on you when you came in doesn't sit right with me.

• What in the fuck are those in your ears?

• i think you look good without:)

• what the fuck is with that holes in ears? Ohhhhhh my god really such a turn off.

• You look like you want to take my soul in the picture

• definitely without. And probably better without the ear things too.

• Better without piercings.

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look better without them, I like your philtrum piercing on you! Do whatever you want, you look great x

• why you ruined your face? really you ruined it

• Without please. :) oh my gosh, you have a beautiful face. Your piercings, I feel do not enhance your facial features at all.

• you look better without... but i think you look pretty =) but the earrings things are a little to big...

• Without the piercings

• You such a pretty face y spoil it with these piercings?

• You look great either way. But I like you with piercings better. And by the way ur stretched ears are so cool

• Is putting a bag over your whole head and face an option?

• Definitely without. That's a bit too much in my opinion.