Do guys mind if you are literally flat chested or do they like it when you have boobs?

324

Most Helpful Guy

• My preference would be B cup or even A, but I have seen some very beautiful and sexy girls that are pretty much totally flat. So that is certainly acceptable. More important is that the woman have sexual feelings in her breasts. Because giving her that pleasure is half the enjoyment of a woman's breasts for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• literally flat chested is not appealing..

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• well, I'm more interested in butts. And I prefer small butts. Usually this means small boobs, so I may have grown into appreciating small boobs, or never really cared either way. Boobs aren't really something I notice unless they are exceptional or something.

• Completely flat is OK. She's still a girl which means guys will like her. Being a girl is way better than boobs.

• It might be kinda sad if she's flat chested because I would always expect a mature girl to have a grown chest but it's not a deal breaker. If I find her beautiful in other ways and have an emotional connection with her then a flat chest won't keep me away.

• most guys really don't care, especially if they are into you.

• Face and body are way more important to me than boobs. Would love to see what you look like... then I can tell you the truth.

• No I personally don't mind, I personally think that if you truly love her you don't really pay attention to those things, I don't see why a guy would say "Hey you're flat chested I won't date you now" It's not as if someone would say it like that but yea, I personally don't see the problem.

• We don't like flat chested girls. We like boobs :)
    That's my honest opinion.

• I'll take literally flat chested, slim girls with slim thighs and wide pelvic region/hips over extra fleshy. It's just a matter of choice/preference per guy. This is mine.

• there are guys who´d even prefer flat chested. i don´t mind it but i´d prefer boobs over no boobs, if i had the choice. but if you find a girl you like, she comes as she is so it doesn´t matter.

• Their boobs should be at least bigger than mine XD

• If 16 and at school, yeah it was a deal breaker. But since college and now it really doesn't matter, and I choose to date girls with small chests, I simply prefer them.

• I prefer boobs but lack of them isn't a dealbreaker. One of my exes was flat as a boy at 19.

• flat chested is okay as long as you have a nice face. i rather make intense eye contact then just looking at her breasts😕

• I like petite/small framed girls so a flat chest is more than fine with me.

• I like boobs so flat chested isn't an option

• Obviously boobs is better than no boobs, but if he likes you then he likes you and won't care.

Also you have guys who likes boobs and guys to prefer butts, so it all depends on which type you run into.

• As long as they got a booty and a cute face I don't care about their chest size.

• At your age you shouldn't be concerned about such things.

• boobs are nice but if you have a beautiful face/body, then I don't care.

• i like tits

• Flat chested would be a deal breaker

• I definitely prefer boobs. DDs of course are awesome but rare on fit girls. Cs are very nice. Can be smaller, but I like a girl to have a bit more up top.

• Flat chested is not a good point but it's not a big deal. I think the lack of a waist is a much more important thing. I don't like a girl to look like a teenage boy, though some men seem to.

What Girls Said 2

• LITERALLY flat chested is a bit extreme. But plenty of guys don't mind small boobs.

• Yeah I got the same problem too. Guys don't really fancy it so yeah it's tough.