I'm a teenager and I'm 5"7 I don't want to be taller that my boyfriend and I just find it awkward when I am taller the a guy! Does height matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion nope... i don't mind if a gal's taller than me (actually i like dat tbh)

maybe he won't mind as well... but u r still 13, so it means there's still time to grow... so if u end up being taller than yer boyfriend will u break-up wid him? :(

• No! I was just wondering whether it mattered! Thank you for answering? Would you say I am tall for my age?

• @asker glad to hear this, and u r welcome :D

actually yeah for 13 yo and a gal u r pretty tall truth's :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5 foot 7 and all the guys at my school tower over me, most are like 6'1

I'm turning 17 in October and going into grade 12

Girl, you don't have anything to worry about. 5 foot 7 isn't that tall and you probably won't grow much more, unless you have super tall parents. At your age guys will be shorter than you, guys start growing later. I'm sure your boyfriend and everyone else will shoot up in the next few years. 5 foot 7 is a great height, you have nice long legs without being overbearing, you can wear heels and won't be taller than the 6 foot and up guys, and you carry weight better than a lot of shorter girls. 5 foot 7 is the perfect medium height. Very feminime, be proud

What Guys Said 8

• height does matter in this society, but it shouldn't matter.

• too me it doesn't matter im 5'11" I've dated a 6'3" girl freshman year and on top of the whole height she liked heels so yea i let her wear her heels which gave her like another 2-3 inches lol mostly cause i think it was an excuse to be clingy.

• Apparently height matters to YOU but you probably don't even know why. Bng socialized to be a certain way and think certain things without even realizing it is quite intriguing, is it not?

• Height matters for guys, if not for girls.

We're kinda programmed to prefer to be taller than the girl we go out with, or same height.

• I actually feel awkward with short girls...

• It will matter if you let it matter. Your mind is the universe my friend.

• It doesn't matter to me.
    A woman could be 4'8 or 6'2 and it wouldn't bother me one bit.

• It's ok, just date the cute basketball players in your highschool

What Girls Said 4

• Girls go through an earlier growth spurth than boys at your age. When I was your age girls on average were taller than boys.

So just because you're taller now than a lot of boys doesn't mean that will always be the case.

Some men have issues with women tht are taller than they are but most don't.

So don't worry!

• guy's grow later.. and don't worry.. you will find many guys for your height..

• to me height doesn't madder! but don't let that bother you

• Welcome to adulthood!