My Filipina/Pinay pic for today. What do you think of her body, face, skin color?

I know. Not the best pic as far as lighting, sharpness and conttastšŸ˜• but it's just her... nothing artificially added. Just simple and refreshing.

Most Helpful Girl

• So.. it's okay now to rate skin color?

• Where is a RATING of her skin color or anything else about her mentioned or requested in the question? The question is "What do you think?" Not "How do you rate"'. People have different skin colors (in case you hadn't noticed that). Just like eye n hair colors. Just like facial features and body types. They're duffereh Why wouldn't it be "okay now" or ever to consider when looking at an attractive woman and thinking/saying "wow look at that svelt black skin" or "her natural honey brown skin is beautiful!" To me, a skin color is just that, a color. I like some better than others. It's not a race issues. People of differing races have differing skin colors. People have preferences (some) for particular skin colors based on the look and contribution to a persons overall attractiveness. If I prefer pale white skin doesn't mean I don't like dark skinned Indian girls. Not everything is about race or intended to be about race.
      What is a skin color to you, beyond part of physical make up?

• Wow. All that difficult typing on this phone and you totally missed all of it just like you somehow thought the original question requested ratings. Now your going off subject entirely and daring me to post about light skinned black women? WTF did that come from? This post is about an Asian girl and how she looks to gagers who care to comment on how she looks. Maybe try trashing the question title - yet again, and maybe this time you'll get up to speed. I highly dioubt it, but give it a shot anyway. Yes I have skin color preferences. They are any color other than pale white. And you want me to post about that using like skinned black women (who do fall into that category). I've posted don't like skinned black girls before. But I like honey brown and darker a have posted more of them. Not sure what you're after with your dare. Care to expand? No. Never mind. This thread is way off the question about how the Pinay girl pictured looks. Do you have an opinion that? No? Move tf on.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 3

• She's average.
    She wouldn't stand out in a ground to me.
    But she definitely has a lovely smile that draws you in.

• she's pretty

• Thanks for your opinion!

• she's okay
    more on the chinese side
    she does have nice teeth though

• Many Filipinos are Chinese mix, Malay mix, Spanish/Caucasian mix, austtaloid mix as the philippine islands have been a crossroads of Asian nation traffic and trade for centuries. This girl could be any of these mixes or none. And she does have nice teeth! More so than you can tell in this pic actually. Lol.

Thanks for contributing your personal view!

What Guys Said 9

• She looks great. Smooth and proportionate.

• Thanks for contributing your comment!

• I'll say Dateable/10. She looks great, has a great body, and Filipino women are awesome!

• Thanks for adding your view!

• she's cute looking with a nice body

• Thanks for your opinion!

• Wow very pretty nice attitude happy good body

• Thanks for your comment!

• she makes me hard

• she's pretty, has a beautiful smile and a great body

• Girl you are super cute

• Thanks. I'll pass that on to her👍

• Dude you are obsessed

• Thanks for contributing an opinion!

• I much did she charge you in that brothel, please tell me she's at the legal age of consent?

• Thanks for taking time to offer your input!