Guys, are my hips too small for a girl?

pls be honest. am i too skinny?

http://imgur.com/a/FuWOJ

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, and dont say lies to girls.
    My opinion about you is the same. You are a nice cute woman.

You really dont need to be so insecure. Look, guys can be very stupid sometimes and say you things, or behave in a matter that makes you feel bad, but they dont know nothing.

Great woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • And that dress that you show us in the other question, fits you inccredibly well. Just makes you uau. : )

What Guys Said 18

• oh you're back. d00d you're fine. you may need to seek professional help. this negative obsession with your body can't be anything but detrimental to your health.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are kinda skinny but you still got legitimate hips and a nice body overall. Nothing to be insecure about. Just take care of yourself by eating right and exercising.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just my opinion, but you would be EXACTLY what I would be looking for in a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a cute shape, small body frame and are proportionate, ykur hips aren't too small, they go with your body, you look great! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you just look normal

0|0
    0|0
  • You look in proportion

0|0
    0|0
  • U dont have huge hips that obvious but u look very cute :) and i would say no they aren't too small.. u are just a skinny girl that all

0|0
    0|0
  • you look petite. perfectly fine i my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a pic that shows a more skin or tighter clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not skinny you look normal

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't really tell with that top. Maybe wear a tank top so we can see better hip-to-waist ratio?

0|0
    0|0
  • no you look nice nice thighs legs and body... where are you from?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope your hips are just fine

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ugly

0|0
    0|4
  • You're petite and petite can be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you look perfectly fine. You're cute. I love petite girls :D