Was gaining weight a good idea?

i can't find any pictures of my body beore i gained weight because i never took them but this is roughtly wha my body looked like

was gaining weight a good idea?

and like a year later my body looks like this

i know its not a huge change bu i've put on over a tone & i'm happier but some of the girls i hung around with back then are telling me i'm a failure and i look unnatural and unattracive now? should i lose it again?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say you look better now definitely, despite what the silly things those girls are saying. They're probably just jealous of your body because the results you have are pretty difficult to achieve by girls. It's their bad bully mindset of "if I can't get their level, I'll try and bring them down to my level."

Fear not, you frankly have nice legs, a tone figure, arms are good size, and breast is fine. Many girls would dream of getting to your level. Definitely not a failure. If anything, you probably look more natural now than you did before!

You DEFINITELY don't need to lose weight :D Stay happy and do what YOU want, not what your "friends" want.

Most Helpful Girl

• damn girl your boobs are on point

What Guys Said 33

• You look way better with your current body. I don't know how you looked before but right now you're hot and I'd say you have the perfect weight and body. You have a flat stomach, arms not too thin, and you have nice size of breast and a cute butt... your friends are just jealous they can't achieve that body hahaha

• always the best response to cheer me up

• Haha I'm glad I could cheer you up. Now it's me the one jealous of your boyfriend ;P
      You look great, don't you dare lose weight :)

• Gaining some weight was a great idea because you look better now. Let's hope that it also made you healthier.

• I think you actually look very natural now, the first picture (how did you look like before) is very unnatural and I would not even turn my head for such body. Now, for the way you look, I would leave my eyes on you, but please take it as compliment, not flattering. And yes, you should be happier, if the body has unnaturally low amounts of fat and low body mass, your nerves lack "isolation" and then there is something like "short circuit" which makes you feel less comfortable. You really look very healthy and natural now.

• No, you look better now and you're still thin.

Thin is always hot but there is too thin which isn't hot and that's what you were before.
    Now you're hot

• Seriously? I'd like to believe you already know this, but the first girl is hideously skinny - not only very unattractive, but also very unhealthy. God. Somebody buy her a pie.

You on the other hand now look absolutely fine, if anything still in need of, if not a whole pie, then certainly perhaps a sausage roll or two. Don't lose a pound, either stay as you are or gain a little, you're more than good to go. :)

• well what does your doctor recommend?

• my doctor told me weight was there speciality

• was not*

• what kind of doctor doesn't know how to diagnose a healthy weight range of a patient? im not asking you directly, just kind of a wtf moment here lol.

• They are idiots you look great and need to be a healthy weight. The first one is too thin unhealthy. If you look like these other girls that's much better. Curves Rule!

• Absolutely! You look great with more weight.
    Wait, what? You look unnatural and unattractive now? Trust me; those girls are clearly jealous.

• You definitely look better with more weight. You feel good, and you're healthier. Stop worrying about what others think!

• You look so much healthier now as you are - Keep it as you are.

• That first girl is literally skin and bones. You shouldn't want to look like that.

• Ya look pretty ya don't gotta be like them be u

• NO, YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE.

• Yes eating foods to make yourself happy is good eat food and be happy.

• Yes. Definitely. You have a great body, and look much healthier too ^_^

• You look very pretty now, when it comes to your friends, they're the failure; they're just mad that they don't have the will power to do what you did.

• I don't think you should loose any weight. In fact your current look is far more better than previous skinny one

• Yeah, the last pictures look WAY better than the first one.

• Your "friends" are mentally failures, and very jelows.

• Yes it was good to gain it. You are healthier, and that's something that attracts.

• you look hella gorgeous don't worry lol

• Yes. If anything you need to add more

• Maybe jealous😜
    You look much better now, trust me👍😄

• You look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better in the last picture. Gain a bit more weight tho

• Yup, more breast always better than less breast, plus your legs and hips look nicer too

• oh hell yes it was a good idea

• can't tell. you're not making it particularly easy to see anything either.

• You look stunning now! Do NOT change a thing!

• Naaaaah, underweight girls are not sexy, keep then gaining weight and get you muscles toned.

• Honestly u look so unattractive be natural

• Yes yes yes! You look way better now!

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• Gaining weight was a great idea! You feel happier and that's what matters, the girls around you honestly are just jealous because all your weight has gone to great places, instead of maybe they gained weight in unwanted places. Don't feel bad, be happy and keep up the good work! x

• Are they crazy? You are still considered thin but not as thin as before.

• Nop, don't listen to them. Keep excersising and be fit. You're chest is still growing so one day you'll be a mature good looking woman... So don't lose hope and keep the good work

• It was definitely a good idea.
    The girls you hung around with are just jealous that you get to eat delicious food and they don't.

• It makes you look healthier

• attention whore especially the last pic, but you know that.

• sorry but anon hate is about as relevant as MySpace.

• no i have a nicer face and more curves, i am just not a internet hoe.

• hahaha @AleDeEurope