Is this a good selfie or?

this is a bit of a throwback but is it cute or?

is this a good selfie or?

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks fine. that is a scary ass bathroom. reminds me of Saw lol.

• Actually, the director of SAW I asked her if they could shoot half the movie in her bathroom, but thanks for asking

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm literally the same age as you and omg I would die for your body. I love the selfie! You look really pretty :D

What Guys Said 11

• Looks fine.

• Its very gothic and naughty that's like something a vampire would like to fap to jk that's quite sexy actually.

• Take it again looking at the lens of your iPhone so as it looks like you will be looking directly on the camera. It'll make you look more fierce.

• That's not you... simple.

• I think this girl registered this site for just asking her apperance

• There's plenty of people like her here xD We call them attention whores.

• i know.. -_- @MissNowhere

• Well, it's not like there are any signs that say, "Please don't feed the attention wh0res... because then they just keep posting up more pictures and the other girls on here can't get any male attention."

• yeah its very nice

• Quite beautiful

• You are my kind of girl, You looks great, beautiful, sexy.

• you look older than 15...

• it's cute and hot selfie :D

• I think its hot though a bit scary

What Girls Said 6

• do you come here only to post your pics?

• Good source of confidence builder.

• Hey, compliments are addicting...

but gag is really loosely moderated. In other forums i am sure her threads would simply be combined.

*Idea* every user should just have a "rate me" button option and we'll never have to see these again! That way girls can get creeped out and never want internet validation again.

• that's a good idea.. lol.. :D @That-Guy

• I think you're 15 and these will probably get taken down..

• i just realised my swimsuit looks see-though haha its white under black lace oh my

• But really, I'd love to look like you haha.
      You make me look like a gangly 12 year old.
      Hahah

• You look goth

• As a former attention whore who used to post pics on here everyday, I recommend you stop doing it because 1) there's tons of creeps on the internet and 2) nobody has the ability to build your self confidence but yourself. Seeking validation online won't help you in any way, I promise!

• We can all just go to Instagram or tumblr and look at danielledtd if we want to see pictures of this girl. Thanks.

• LOL!!! im so glad you said this. i knew it was fake just didn't know who it was.

• yes its good.