What is the first thing you think about me?

http://imgur.com/gallery/ajzafZu

Some of my friends told me that when they saw me for the first time, they thought I was a bit odd.
- In the good way apparently (Psh...)

So as the title says - What pops into your head? Who am I, what do I like etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see what people may mean... but I don't agree. There's polar opposite types of faces. The round kind with big eyes and nice lips (this is you). Often seen as "nice" or "soft"... people won't think you are aggressive and you are very approachable. Sometimes terms like nerdy or geeky is often said depending on the activities you take place in. Girls that generally "look" like you are not perused by young guys, but are ironically the best girls to have. Many call this look "cute".
    The other type of face is the thinner, more detailed face. Often with smaller eyes and lips, these girls have bone structure (cheeks) that are often labeled as "beautiful". Models will have this look. Guy will go after this look. This face type looks aggressive and more animalistic. Because of the attention, girls like this will be more self-centered, mean, feel entitled, etc. A girl with this face will either go far on her looks or be hated because of her poor attitude.

NOW... you... you are the first type of face. You also have what I like to call "sleepy eyes". From the stuff above you may think you aren't the better type... but that would be way wrong. Where a structured face will become older-looking in time, yours will be ageless for many years. With those big eyes, you can do things with eye makeup to be stunning (eyes are the window to the soul). A face's symmetry is what makes it perfect. With a round face, you can use your hair to easily frame your face to create perfect symmetry... again looking amazing.
    Your face has more potential to look "perfect" than most. Sleepy eyes will always win if the look is done properly. FWIW... I think you look incredible, and we feel like the king walking into a restaurant with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look cute and remind me of the 1980's.

What Guys Said 7

• first thing that came to mind, nice girl.

• Well I just saw your eyes and thought man they're beautiful... so that thing would be first thing on my mind

• Big mouth. That sounds like an insult but it's not

• Nice try, Jose

• My name is Josephine - my nickname is "Jose" since it's pronounced different where I live haha.

• Oh, now I feel stupid, I thought you were some troll (since the name of the album is "lel") named Jose...

• cute and pretty

• Really pretty, nice skin and sexy lips. You look friendly

• THOSE LIPS...

What Girls Said 1

• You seem to be the kinda girl who never goes down on her boyfriend and never, ever swallow. You also seem to be an emotional overeater.