Why is it that a majority of girls assume all mixed guys are conceited?

I always here a lot of women say that they want a black guy or a white guy, but I'm surprised that you dont often hear "I want a guy who offers the best of both worlds!"

Most Helpful Guy

• Because these light skinned n*ggas be feeling themselves too much, acting like got damn females.

• Ion know what mixed nighas y'all be hangin around

• Funny how so many think black/white is the only racial mix. Must be that black/white mix is the only mix people care about.

Maybe not funny, but interesting.

• I know that there are other mixed race but in these situations, its often the ones who are mixed with black/white, white/latino, black/latino, or black/white/latino

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• What makes you say "a MAJORITY
    of girls assume ALL mixed guys are conceited"? A "majority" of girls even just here in the USA is A LOT OF GIRLS!!! Or do you mean the majority of girls you're around most often.

What causes you to draw this broadly generalized conclusion?

• Basically a majority of girls in my state. This saying has been common from a variety of girls at my elementary, middle school, high school, and college. Its not directed towards me, but more so of mixed people that I know. Like I never here guys say that about mixed girls, but girls often say they dont want a mixed guy

• haha I've never been discriminated or judged because I'm mixed, just the way I act

• Thats what I mean though. A lot of girls assume that all mixed guys act conceited

• ... I'm not agreeing with that at all

• If anyone thinks that, they are completely fucking stupid... sorry...

• Well I know a lot of completely stupid people lol

• We're surrounded by them!