Guys, Rate my boobs?

Boyfriend says my boobs are too big... opinions?
Guys, Rate my boobs?

Updates:
Thanks, guys! Some of your comments made me feel less bad about myself! I may go back to letting my man seeing me naked? Haha
Thanks! Some of your comments made me feel less bad about myself! I may go back to letting my man seeing me naked? Haha
Boyfriend says my boobs are too big... opinions?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Rate my boobs first

8|6
    0|0

What Guys Said 99

• lol your boyfriend is nuts, and very lucky. Your boobs on the other hand are perfect, but I'll only give you 9.5/10 as you should have had the confidence to take the pic while you're vertical! My guess would be you worry that they look 'saggy' when you're sitting/standing, and I'm absolutely confident that you are worrying entirely unnecessarily. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you had no choice, other sizes were out of stock.

2|1
    1|0
  • It really is hard to tell their size when you are laying down and your top straps are wrapped around them. They appear to be typical.

I prefer smaller boobs over larger ones, but still like most all of them. I always swing my appreciation to whatever my SO has. So since the are at least typical, your boyfriend is crazy. If you are looking for a better appraisal, you can PM me.

0|0
    0|0
  • he must be gay. smack him in the boner, right in the boner, for being such an idiot.

im joking lol, looks like you have a nice pair of tits

2|0
    0|0
  • I like em show me without the blakc thingy lol but nahh they are a good size he just can't appreciate a good thing

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if they are real or fake. Since I can't tell what position you are in, it's hard to tell if they are real. It's also hard to tell without seeing your nipples. Nipples can make or break the "look". Black squiggles definitely don't help :-)
    However, without all the information, and black squiggles in place... they look pretty nice. So they could be amazing, or not so amazing, depending on all the variables.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are real. But don't think I'd be allowed to post with nipples lol

• I'm sure you couldn't post that either... but that's the truth-teller.
      Also... boobs have to look good in a bra too, the top-shape makes a difference. Seeing them in a sun dress with no bra also is a consideration.
      Since they are real... for me anyhow... they are a 7/10 rating without knowing more. I think they could be rated higher in those other scenarios, but I cannot unfairly give ratings away based on speculation :-)

• It makes it harder to tell because she's laying down. But I still don't think they are big

• Boobs? Too big? Are you sure he's straight?

2|2
    0|0
  • I just came all over the walls of my office.

But on a serious note, your boyfriend is wrong.

1|1
    0|1
  • I believe as long as exposed boobies are involved, majority of the votes will be 10. Also, pics taken while laying down tend to be deceptive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give them a 10. Yeah, that's a perfect size, though that pose isn't the most flattering one.
    I've seen this boobies before.

2|0
    1|1
  • They look perfect

2|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a fake account.

3|3
    0|0
  • Lol you know strippers get paid to do that... And you giving it out for free god damn those standards

1|0
    0|0
  • no his hand are way too small

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they look fine

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|2
    0|0
  • Um, hell no! They're beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • Without seeing the nipples I would say nine. They are on a good side of big that makes them fun, without being so big that they become a burden.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with your boyfriend.. smack him for me please.. so ungreatful

2|0
    0|0
  • 9 and very nice. Big nipples?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy! They are the perfect size. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind. P. S. Nice censorship job.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I can stick my dick between them, they're good.

1|1
    1|0
  • Your boyfriend might be a tad gay

1|1
    0|1
    • He is an asshole most off the time. But sometimes he's right. Just had to get more opinions

• Your boobs are big and jiggly what more does he want? Haha

Justs don't get them out... He'll miss them.. Trust me

• Reported!! Wth!!!

2|0
    0|2
  • Im in love <3 if he ever leaves ya hit me up jk :) but nice

2|0
    0|0
  • Love them they are not to big and that's coming from someone that likes small boobies ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's some weird nipples 😑

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh my goodness... they are wonderful and they are stirring bad thoughts in my mind. 😈
    10/10

0|0
    1|0
  • they look great :)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys