What do you think of my body?

I am about 5 foot 7 and i weigh about 140

my measurments are 35-26-40

My hips seem huge but i'm actually really skinny. I have a really tight butt and i think i just have really wide hip bones because i barely have any fat over them. I have a bit of a but though

I'm a 32c

I'm pretty thin when you look at me. Nowadays, people are all into this stupid "skinny shaming" thing. I can't gain weight. It's not my fault. I feel so ugly

I'm not lying cuz im not uploading pics im 16 and i don't want to show the world my body so

Most Helpful Guy

• people aren't into skinny shaming one, people shame the girls who are anorexic and you can see their rib cage clearly. But yeah you sound good (BTW guys can't read mesurements so that means nothing to us). Guys who prefer small boobs and guys who prefer big ones like C cups too so you should be fine.

• my rib cages naturally show :(

• a 32c isn't big by the way

• yeah they are. If you don't want to put a picture of you up then find a picture of what yours look like then cause most guys know C cup as the median (guys who like small ones prefer A-C cup and guys who like big ones prefer C-DD+ cups. Cup size doesn't make the size too its the number and 32 normally comes with a c cup so.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you really skinny, I'm same height and I'm 132 and I don't even think I'm skinny. I'm like slim, but not skinny. Where do you got fat then?

• i have large bone structure which is why i am 140

i have about 7% body fat..

everyones different

• Ok then maybe 10 to 12 percent

No offense but you kinda come across as a bitch. You should tone it down a bit

• It's because I don't like to be lied to. I don't even believe 10 to 12% tbh. 15% is already too thin you know. You must be really anorexic, but that can't be since you're 140. I hate the 'big bone structure' excuse, because it simply can't be. It's a lie people tell themselves and maybe you didn't know this and that's okay, but you shouldn't tell people excuses like that.

What Guys Said 10

• Girly be proud of who you are and what you were given... You shouldn't be so self conscious... I get it highschool and all boys and there dumbness at that age especially... But its usually best to stray away from that you dont need to impress nobody don't ever change what you are for the likes of others.

• encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

you seem perfectly fine d00d.

• Nice height and nice weight. You say you're thin, so that's good too.
    I don't understand measurements so can't comment on that.

• You sound OK to me.

• Big hips are sexy. And what do you mean by tight butt? tight as in small or tight as in firm? Because nothing is sexier than nice hips and a round butt. And 26 for waist with the 40 hip is very nice.

• I'm bad at measurements :(

• Don't feel ugly, you're beautiful no matter what anyone says.
    Give it a year or two for puberty to finish and you'll be ok

• Picture or it didn't happen ;)

Skinny is sexy.

• Can't answer this accurately without a pic. Post one and crop out your face! Go anonymous so users can't click on ur profile and perv you out! :)

• Your fine why would anyone wanna get fat? skinny shamming is only jelly fat girls hating on hot girls anyway, unless its like anorexoc which you are not

What Girls Said 5

• 140 is a really healthy weight for 5'7". If anyone is telling you you're fat take comfort in the fact that they are very, very, very stupid.

• Your body sounds good. ☺
    Where I live people are into being skinnier and skinnier, not skinny shaming, wtf? 😨

• You are European. Here in North America it is all about having 34JJ tits and a gigantic ass, apparently..

• @Gojira, she just said what's portayed by media as beautiful, it doesn't mean everyone likes it.
      But some dumb people who follow media will shame if you don't look like that.

• Most advertising and portrayal of women I see in the media are of slim white women here in North America. USA to be exact. Overwhelmingly so.

• you sound ok to me

• I'm 5'8 and 134 (34-24.5-36) but your measurements sound nice, I've always wanted a nice curve to my body and you've got it.

Skinny shaming feels like a response to fat shaming, so there is basically a body shaming epidemic. I understand you though, I especially hate people commenting on what I eat

• Sounds good to me.