If you see me walking down the street wearing gender neutral clothing like maybe a hoodie, skinny jeans, and sneakers, what would be your impression?

If you see me walking down the street wearing gender neutral clothing like maybe a hoodie, skinny jeans, and sneakers, what would be your impression?Am I a girl? Do I look like a lesbian? Would you think I look so gay?

I took this photo first thing in the morning... you know, that "woke up like this" selfie.
I stand 5 feet 9 inches tall and weigh less than 100 pounds. I've been struggling to gain weight or even go to the gym.

I am asking this question because I've thought about accepting who I am as people see me on the outside as an experiment. So in the even that majority will think that I am a 12 year old gay boy, then I would experiment on being that 13 year old gay boy for a period of time and see if I'm comfortoble being that way and maybe not insecure since I'm "being myself." And so goes if you think that I am an 18 year old lesbian.

I'm going to write an essay about this experiment because this will be a part of some research that I'm doing. I'll post a link maybe once I've gotten some answers through a period of time.

• 12 year old gay boy
  • 18 year old lesbian
I'd really appreciate it if your comments are detailed. Maybe you can also give me advice in how to look more like an 18 year old lesbian or a 13 year old gay. Advice on like what to wear, makeup, what fragrance to use, what places to go to interact with people like me... stuff like that would really help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're FIIIRE.

But um, let's put that out of the way bc you're not asking if people think you're attractive...

K so, maybe because your figure and part of your facial features sway more to the feminine side, you are considered by many as either an "18 yr old lesbo" or a " 12 yr old gay boy".

In my honesst opinion, you look look a really cute guy who I'm praying NOT to be gay bc I'm crushing on his face. You look fairly young, like you can be mistaken for a 16-20 something year old.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your experiment won't have accurate answers unless you put a normal guy option.

What Girls Said 1

• 😊 To me you look 17 - 19 and not gay
    (I hope I do not offend you, sorry if I did)

What Guys Said 0