If you see me walking down the street wearing gender neutral clothing like maybe a hoodie, skinny jeans, and sneakers, what would be your impression?

If you see me walking down the street wearing gender neutral clothing like maybe a hoodie, skinny jeans, and sneakers, what would be your impression?Am I a girl? Do I look like a lesbian? Would you think I look so gay?

I took this photo first thing in the morning... you know, that "woke up like this" selfie.
I stand 5 feet 9 inches tall and weigh less than 100 pounds. I've been struggling to gain weight or even go to the gym.

I am asking this question because I've thought about accepting who I am as people see me on the outside as an experiment. So in the even that majority will think that I am a 12 year old gay boy, then I would experiment on being that 13 year old gay boy for a period of time and see if I'm comfortoble being that way and maybe not insecure since I'm "being myself." And so goes if you think that I am an 18 year old lesbian.

I'm going to write an essay about this experiment because this will be a part of some research that I'm doing. I'll post a link maybe once I've gotten some answers through a period of time.

• 12 year old gay boy
    50% (3)83% (5)67% (8)Vote
  • 18 year old lesbian
    50% (3)17% (1)33% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'd really appreciate it if your comments are detailed. Maybe you can also give me advice in how to look more like an 18 year old lesbian or a 13 year old gay. Advice on like what to wear, makeup, what fragrance to use, what places to go to interact with people like me... stuff like that would really help.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're FIIIRE.

But um, let's put that out of the way bc you're not asking if people think you're attractive...

K so, maybe because your figure and part of your facial features sway more to the feminine side, you are considered by many as either an "18 yr old lesbo" or a " 12 yr old gay boy".

In my honesst opinion, you look look a really cute guy who I'm praying NOT to be gay bc I'm crushing on his face. You look fairly young, like you can be mistaken for a 16-20 something year old.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your experiment won't have accurate answers unless you put a normal guy option.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• 😊 To me you look 17 - 19 and not gay
    (I hope I do not offend you, sorry if I did)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!