Am I unattractive?

Am i unattractive?

hey y'all! this question has been on my mind for a long time. Im a sophomore in highschool and im desperately looking for a boyfriend. all of my friends have lovely, sexy boyfriends that adore them, while no boy has ever even approached me. I've struggled with eating disorders when I was younger, and many family problems. My family would always talk down to me about my body and looks. I know I am very blessed and I try not to be selfish but I just need to get it out. Am I fat or ugly?

• You are unattractive and overweight
  • Your pretty
sorry for the looking too hard into phone! wasn't wearing any makeup that day, these were for instagram, thanks for all the feedback so far :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding me? You're fucking perfect.
    Now, seriously, Im in med school, and having seen people freak out over a lot of things in the last 2 years I can safely say you should consider professional help. there's absolutely nothing wrong with your body and your face looks kinda cute even tough its behind a cell phone. Do not fall for the traps society puts on a womans mind. A "bikini bridge" isn't pretty. Its worrying.
    Believe me, Im brazilian, and here we have some of the prettiest women in the world almost as a standard, and I can say you'd do just fine here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your very pretty. Why are you asking?

• She knows she's pretty, just wants compliments of course but, I think she's just confused, she thinks that because she's "pretty", she should be getting all the hot men, right away

What Guys Said 37

• You're very pretty and attractive, Not fat at all. Don't worry about it!
    Don't forget you are the girl In the land of gods and monsters , You're an angel, living in the garden of evil

• You don't look ugly at all you look pretty to me and you also don't look fat you actually look skinner those 2 things you think are true about yourself are the opposite they are really false your not fat and ugly at all I personally don't see why you think that about yourself

• I spelled skinny wrong I said skinner by accident.

• You actually look middle weight which is the perfect weight in general you don't look too skinny or too fat just middle weight

• I don't understand how girls like this can see themselves as being fat? You don't look fat even a little bit !

• You're a goddess. Very very beautiful. Guys will approach you eventually.

• You're sexy wish i could see your face though but your body is amazing

• Body looks good, can't see ur face tho. :(

• Whahahah no... you're attractive and just the right weight

• Your body looks good, but i can't even see your face.

• Your body is fine... very attractive. But do you know what is uber sexy? self confidence!

• Wahoo dang! Underage/10

• U be covering up dat Angelina Jolie's face aren't cha 😘

• You are beautiful :)

• So so your ok. Average

• 7/10 looking good

• You're very attractive with a very nice body

• you look great dont worry about it

• No, you look incredabley sexy

• hey... date me now please... your pretty

• Very attractive body, really cute in my opinion

• Your body is perfectly fine.

• Can't really see your face but my god, you got a body though! :D <3

• give it uyp..

• Very nice body, especially that ass

• dosh your beautiful. you have very beautiful legs, nice arms and a nice flat stomach

• no, looks hot to me

• THAT IS NOT YOU

I call bullshit

• you are attractive honey

• You know you are hot, why ask this question?

• You are from fat or ugly, you're very beautiful and you'll find a guy

• well, you look hot and pretty

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 10

• I can't tell if you're pretty because you're hiding your face. I would say you have a lovely body, but that's all I can comment on.

• I can't tell you if I think you're pretty or unattractive since I can't even see your face tbh..

• I can't see past that dirty mirror.

• Your not ugly at all! Your family sounds jelious of you and they might be taking it out on you. My mom did that a lot. She still does sometimes when I visit her. You were blessed with tons of beauty. So dont worry. Guys might just be intimidated by how flawless and pretty you look and are afraid on how to approuch you. :) have hope girl!

• We can't see your face. Your body is attractive but personally I go for faces not bodies. Not sure if guys think like that too.

• your face?

• Um. We can't even see your face?

• i mean you're covering your face

• You're 15. You really shouldn't be worrying about getting a sexy boyfriend.

• That's where the desperation comes in to play that she mentioned, love comes when you least expect it, don't act desp. I bet her friends did the same and the guys are only with them because they want sex

• we can't see your face...