Do I look like a boy? Please be honest?

So recently I cut all my hair off short. But now everyone says I look like a boy. I don't really wear any make-up and I literally have no boobs at all. I've got no bum and I'm really skinny. I'm getting so self conscious. Someone said to me that I was in the wrong bathroom and that he men's was next door. Can you answer honestly as I need to know. Thanks any way

Do I look like a boy? Please be honest?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look gorgeous with that hair cut. I think the girls that were making those comments to you are jealous because they can't pull it off like you can. Not many girls can, but you def rocked it!

What Guys Said 70

• I don't usually like short hair on girls, but I have to say you look extreeeemely cute with it. Not many women can rock the short hair as you do, I don't see a single boyish thing on you. Your face is clearly a girl's face, and I like it.

• If you look like a boy well chop off my balls , stuff balloons down my shirt and call me Shirley.

• You are a girl, you look like yourself, therefore you look like a girl XD. When people do a major chance such as a haircut it feels like their personality changes. Since you have short hair (guys have short hair) people might feel like you've become a little more masculine. Give it time and show your flawless femininininity (yup not a word, just exaggerating) and people will relate your personality with your new look and will see you more of a girl. I'm sure lots of guys still get boners around you by the way.

• It's quite obvious that you're female as you have very cute and feminine features. (in fact, you look absolutely stunning).
    However, I've never seen anyone that's looked good in short hair (especially pixie cuts on another note) even on Emma Watson. So, while I wouldn't say that you look like a boy, I don't think the short hair looks the best...
    You have a gorgeous face and, if you had long hair as well, you can bet that you'll be getting double takes (and triple takes) from guys all the time. I know I would be. :)

• You look very pretty, and have a very cute face. I think you would look better with long hair. You don't like a boy, but the short hair I think does give you kind of give you a boyish look.

Here is something to think about? quote, A truly strong does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs of a sheep. Get my drift.

• Cutting your hair was a big mistake LOL

You have feminine eyes, feminine lips and a feminine jawline. But if we look at you from afar, yes, you can look like a boy. It doesn't mean you are not feminine though. Don't panic. You are super cute. Though, you should let your hair grow again, if only to get rid of that horrible haircut...

• No you don't. Your face has feminine/soft features. You look like a woman with short hair. The people saying that to you are saying it out of jealously or ignorance.

• Don't listen to those people. Anyone who thinks you look like a boy has something broken. Some guys prefer long hair. But there is no doubt you are a girl, and a very pretty feminine one. If girls are saying it, they are probably jealous.

• No you're actually quite cute and I would say as someone who loves hair that it suits you quite well compliments your eyes especially with the sort of deep artistic look.

• I think that hairstyle goes well with your face. And you got very feminine eyes. So, I don't think you look like a boy.

• No, not like a boy. You'd look better with long hair though. Anyway, don't worry, your hair will grow again.

• With a quick glance, yes. Even with a studied look it is border line.

• Yes, you look like a boy

• You look lovely. The hairstyle really suits you. You look very feminine and your body shape is good, too!!

• Not at all! You definitely look feminine.

• We have the same problem, though yours can be easily fixed by growing your hair just a bit longer.

In my case, I have to gain weight, get jaw implants, correct my low hanging narrow shoulders, get a tan, and get lip reduction surgery.

So the next time someone says you look like a boy, that's nothing.

• Not exactly, but there are some cute little boys that look like you. Anyway, in a young age, there is not much difference between a boy or a girl, so they are easily mistaken -- you don't have to worry so much about it. I think a young boy and a girl/woman will have more similarities in looks (face) than a young boy and an adult man -- hope you get it.

• No but I'd smash you with my filthy kurdish body and make the amercian men jealous you are actually hot and sexy. I love your whole facial structure and those eyes especially.

• No, you are clearly a woman. A beautiful woman. I think the haircut is great! And don't worry about your body. Real women come in literally all shapes and sizes.
    "It is not the boobs, that make the woman."

• You look like a beautiful young woman to me. That haircut looks really good on you. Some people are just dense.

• You're beautiful! The hair style definitely works for, they're probably just jealous they can't pull it off the way do

• if ur look is considered boy-ish than i dont know how will guys look in 10 years as the time passes guys look and dress more girly, shave their legs shave their chest, arms, eyebrows i dont think you look like boy i think boys look like girls in present

• You definitely look like a woman and you're beautiful, you pull off the short hair really good. Fucks those haters.

• I was expected a boy but don't look like a boy

Your bone structure, neck area, is very feminine and your face is too... your attractive.. if a boy looks Ike you, it's because he looks girly

• You look cute with short hair. If you wear girlie clothes you'll be fine.

• Not at all

• No you dont, and to say you more i find you very attractive.
    I mean, i can see your eyes, face form and lips, and its nooot boyish in any way.

• Yeah a little bit. Still pretty but boyish look. Go back to long.

• In this picture you dont look like a boy, but i can see how first glance someone could thinknyou are a guy

• U look like a boy? Those people need to wear glasses

U R MAGNIFICENT 😍😍

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 38

• You have a stunning face... you don't look like a boy to me at all.

• you don't look like a buy at all. you are pretty.. but you have such nice hair.. why did you cut it off?

• You don't look like a boy at all to me & I think the short hair suits you perfectly - you're face has very feminine features so I don't know why anyone could get the idea that you look like a boy..

• You're really pretty! Stick a flower in your hair or something! :)

• Hell naww, you have this Emma Watson look, you're gorgeous!

• You look like you could pass for a boy but I see a girl when I look at this picture.

• you look like a beautiful girl to me. any boy who thinks your not a woman is pretty dumb. and really, boobs don't really matter. its a girls but that men like on us. just try doing some butt exercises or gaining a little weight. you have very feminine features. soft face, big youthful eyes.

• Not at all. You look feminine.

• you are really pretty

no way ! emma watson had short pixie like hair like yours and she looked super feminime as do you

• Nop you're pretty muvh kawaii 😉😊

• Your face is feminine & if you dress like most girls I would say it would be hard to mistake you as a boy.

• No you genuinely look absolutely beautiful. You remind me of Lily Collins/ Carey Mulligan. Those sort of vibes

• No you have a beautiful feminine face with delicate features. Nothing like a boy.
    Maybe dress a bit more girly

• No not at all. I think you have pretty eyes and feminine features.

• you look so cute!

• you look like a girl , who ever said you look like a guy is blind or jealous !
    you look like a pretty girland you rock the short hair !
    xo

• well i dont think you look like a boy i think you are a very pretty young girl

• No, i can tell you're a woman. A really pretty one too :D

• Not at all, your face is too pretty

You pull the look off very well actually :)

• I think you still look extremely feminine, people are weird

• Based off the picture you look like a girl... you're very pretty :)

• You look feminine, some people are just highly judgmental. I'd kill for your jawline though 😱

• Not even remotely. You're cute af :D also i was prepared to be brutal

• You have girlish features. You still look like a girl to me

• Nope, you don't

• You don't look like a boy

• You're honestly really beautiful! I don't think you look like a boy at all

• No it looks good and I have the same shirt but can't pull it off as well as u... lol

• you look amazing! I love those haircuts, but I'm just too scared to do it on myself!

• No you look beautiful! It frames your face really well! Dont listen to others it looks great on you

• More from Girls
    8