I was told when you look into someones eyes it can tell you the emotions they're feeling just by the way their eyes look?

Sorry couldnt really put it together. But like I was told when you look at someones eyes it can tell you the emotions they are feeling. Like if they have a dull glaze in their eyes they can be sad or lost etc.. If thats the case what do my eyes say about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is sadness in your eyes and a bit of an anger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for me , I would need to see the full face expression to read emotion.

The only time I think I was able to tell someone's feeling based on just the eyes was when the person's eyes lit up.

It was quiet mesmerizing.

I can't really tell yours. :(

What Guys Said 2

• It's not just the eyes, it's the microexpressions. You need to see the person in real life. There are tons of things the body language can tell you. Also, the way you dress, tattoos, piercings, the way they smile, the way they interact, the way they talk, etc.

• Its just for shits and giggles. Its what I've heard and just curious. I know body language tells a lot.

• Sometimes, but I feel it can be a dangerous thing.

I saw a study which basically said something like people constantly overestimate their ability to be able to tell someone's emotions just by looking at their face (so not even just their eyes) and that so often, these views were completely wrong.

So on that basis, I'd say you're eyes tell me fuck all! Sorry! I know some people like this type of stuff and see it as romantic, but it's not what romance is to me.

What Girls Said 1