Do glasses change my appearance?

hello :)

i wear glasses most of the time (i know, you can barely see them) and someone once told me that i look better without them (and then someone else said that i look too young without them, and that the glasses also make me look "smarter"). interesting thoughts... i don't really have an opinion on the glasses/no glasses thing (except that glasses can get pretty annoying to wear sometimes haha) but i wanted to open the debate up to a bigger audience.

so... what are your thoughts? do i look younger/older one way or the other? smarter? more or less attractive or approachable? do they not change my appearance at all? are glasses even something you notice in a girl? I don't know haha i'm all ears to hear your thoughts!

(also, if for fun you want to leave a guess or say how old i appear to you, go ahead! its always fun to read haha)

Do glasses change my appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• In those pictures, you look like you have a slimmer chin (pointy?) on the picture without glasses. Maybe you had a couple more pounds on the left picture, or maybe it's the angle that is a little bit different? Anyway, you look great on both

To me, you look super sweet on the picture without the glasses. You do look more serious with the glasses. The girl with the glasses can get shit done and don't have time to lose. The girl without glasses wants to watch netflix with her head resting on my chest.

Those are nothing more than the feelings I get by looking at those pictures...

Most Helpful Girl

• glasses change anyone's appearance somewhat, but in a good way! :)

What Guys Said 11

• So this isn't a good question because you literally changed everything in both pics. The lighting, hair style, clothing style, and even how tan you are has changed. The picture with glasses is a much cuter picture.
    If you wanted real opinions on just glasses you should take a 2 pictures at once, in the same spot, one with and one without glasses.

• good point!
      i kind of thought about that but i don't really have access to a camera at the moment so i just dug up two pictures haha
      thanks for commenting though :)

• They do make you look a little different but not in a better or worse way. You're attractive and have a great smile, so I think glasses or no glasses you are doing fine. Age wise I'd guess 19 or 20 cause you do look on the younger side.

Anyway, you can be plenty confident when it comes to your appearance.

• thanks :)
      i'm actually 22 but you were close! i have a baby face haha

• lol not really but thanks though!

• They must be good at keeping it quiet then. Anyway, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask any time.

• You look good either way

• Hahaha 😎
    Either you wear them or not
    All I can see is your beautiful and that isn't going to change
    by the way you have lovely eyes 😍
    Enjoy👌

• thanks! yeah my eyes are my favorite haha

• I like you with the glasses better

• Without: you look younger and cuter, With: smart and sophisticated

• cool :) both good things haha

• I say you look beautiful either way.

• both pictures are good I think

• It does change your appearance, but you still look just as pretty without them.

• Yea, the glasses make you look smarter, you also look older, and you need to whiten your teeth, and you look like a secretary who fucked her boss

• The pictures aren't exactly the greatest representation to determine that because you're smiling a lot more in the picture with glasses which changes the shape of your face. Should probably take 2 pictures both with the same expression.

What Girls Said 2

• i think you look pretty anyway.. not older.. okay..

• Without glasses you look younger, cuter and you sort of remind me of a model. With glasses, you look older, smarter and beautiful in a sophisticated way. You look 18. Very pretty :)

• thats so sweet! thanks :)
      surprisingly i'm actually 22! haha i have a really young face (which i hope comes in handy when i'm like 40 or something haha)