Guys, is my acne a total turn off?

Guys, (Sorry for the pic) is my acne a total turn off?

Sorry if this pic is inappropriate but I have bad acne on my chest and I've never had a guy complain but I am so insecure about it. How much of a turn off is this? I really just don't know how gross it is to a guy and it bugs me and it's hard for me to get rid of

• Total turn off and it would gross me out
  • It's kinda gross but I would just ignore it
  • Don't care / not a big deal
  • Other/ see answers
It was kind of hard to get it in the pic but there's more than what it shows.. Like not much but it's there
So I really didn't do this for "attention" I just took the picture a few minutes ago and my acne has been way worse before but isn't as bad today. I seriously just wanted opinions on how much it mattered because it's always been an issue for me. I don't know how to take posts down or I would. I really wasn't trying to be slutty or try for attention and didn't expect that much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are very simple creatures. As a guy, usually, we are focusing on our task of reproducing. Bump on the skin aren't really a large concern... I can tell you that I find acne creates character. Be confident in your skin, because its the only one you will ever have.

• Just look at what the guys are saying :)))))

• Thank you :)

• Only my duty! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you could have asked this question in a more productive way.

My suggestion would be to try using a body scrub like this www.walmart.com/.../12166849 and follow up with a toner or astringent. As long as you don't pick it should clear up in a few weeks.

• You're right, I probably should have asked the question better. Thank you I'll look at that and hope that works. I use different things but it's much worse other days

What Guys Said 35

• Omg you have to use a bra to hold up the two giant zits?

• The acne is barely noticeable. I had to take a very strong look to find them. If you didn't mention them then I wouldn't have noticed them. I guarantee other guys wouldn't notice them either. So, don't worry about what others think.

• Nuthin' more need to be said.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBUbgigEUc

• There's acne in that picture?

• I can't help but think this was just an excuse to show off the twins.

• I had a lot too and it made me really insecure and i still am because of it so i understand how you feel but to answer you no total tun off

• If i had a choice, I wouldn't want them there, but I would honestly probably never think about them. Even if i did it would just be that they exist. So... don't care

• I was too daymn distracted... What were you asking about again?

• ok so... i really dont see the problem lol. im seeing something else. but not seeing the problem lol

yeah... guys can be really simple sometimes but so what. i think the pic would look even better with your face by the way, because now i can't say you're beautiful to a chest pic =p

• A guy could literally not see them unless his face was that close to your chest and I hardly would call that acne...

• Oh what the fuck I don't even see any you lucky person.

• Where did you get your bikini it is so cute!!!

• I can't see acne. Not that I would care. You look nice.

• I wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't mention it. I'm not being pervy saying I'm distracted by tits I'm saying it's barely noticeable.

• first of all my compliments for those bog and nice ones.
    you can consider using some medicinal cream that will smoothen them. they are normal don't have to worry too much about, if that doesn't help, let them be licked nicely and probably they will go.

• No, of course not, this is nothing.

• I seriously believe this is just fishing for attention, and I'm 100% ok with that.

• I'm like, expecting something so extreme... And now I'm searching for it xD
    No big deal, girl

• It's no big deal

• acne is invisible because although there is acne anyone does not care about it because I wanna claim that you have very very nice sexy and natural breasts so acne was wiped out by the beauty of your breasts

• It's hardly even noticeable, and definitely not a turn off! Guys are just happy to be looking at them! :)

• Um, I don't see any acne, well, none that would seem to stand out considering the impressive breasts

• Can you have an eyegasm? Because I probably just had one..

• Honestly, as long as there aren't too many on the face it's no big deal.

• i go with i dont care. and i have personal suggestion for you. if you wish to know message me.

• All as I can see is boobs. 😍

• I can't even see where it is.

• yeah but the boobs are total turn on!

• I can't really see any acne

• "bad" acne

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 12

• attention whore rules 101

so like, take a photo of your tits, and like, ask them if they like your skin tone lolz!

that way, you can get boob compliements without people thinkin that you are fishing for them loolol hahahaha im so clever !!

bitch please, when you seek attention just be honest.

• I'm not fishing for compliments? Why don't you just calm down? I made it anonymous cuz I didn't like putting a picture of my boobs in a bikini up but even if the picture didn't get it all, the acne is an actual insecurity of mine.

• if the two dots of basically invisible acne on your chest are troubling you so deeply you need help

there's people with way worse acne than you, like cystic acne

I know my intial comment hit a lot of truth.

• I just took this picture cuz I thought this was a good place to get opinions and I realize that it doesn't show as much as is there. Your initial comment didn't hit any truth. I know it probably seems like that but I honestly wasn't. I have a lot of insecurities and my acne there has always been one of them because I've never seen any other girls with acne there. If you had "hit a lot of truth" I would probably feel like being ruder but I don't.

• Nice way to fish for compliments but that was way too obvious XD

• I'm sorry, but what acne?

• Do you like my boobs?*
    There, I fixed the question title.

• you have nice boobs, no guy is going to care about the acne.

• Or you could have said
    "Hey everyone look at my huge titzies"

• Who cares, with boobs like that no one is going to be paying attention to ache lol

• acne* see you've distracted me so much that I can't even type.

• HEY BOOBS!

• You're fine.
    Don't worry about it.

• 0|0
  • attention whore fishing for compliments so obvious.

• I think anyone who sees your boobs will be too distracted to notice the pimples...