Are my teeth a complete and uter deal breaker?

So I can't afford to whiten or get braces­čśó but I will definitely invest when I can get a job of my own. But I wanted to know if my teeth are a deal braker and if there is any hope of dating for now. I am really cute but it's just my jacked up mouth that's sucky

Not as bad when I'm just smiling in second photo

Most Helpful Guy

• You should see mine.. They're like wolf teeth, I have long canines :P

Most Helpful Girl

• if you get rejected just because of the way your teeth naturally came in, then that person is conceited and shallow. Those kind of people shouldn't be in your life, so don't worry about that.

I'd understand if a person rejected you if you have poor hygiene.

Just keep on flossing and brushing your teeth :)

A friend of mine is one of the hottest girls in school, and her teeth aren't as straight as yours. It's definitely not a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 13

• Your teeth are not a problem. You look fine. But with the detail shown, it appears to me that your gums are not getting the attention they need. They appear a bit puffy in places and are receding in a couple of places. Flossing and brushing the gums will strengthen the gums. Without that, over time you may have worse problems. But right now your mouth looks great.

• Nothing wrong with those pearly whites

• I have really sharp long teeth along the sides... gotta be careful kissing lol. Nah you are completely fine if it bothers you get some braces:)

• Not a deal breaker at all, but get them taken care of when you can afford it. You are still very young. Sensible guys know that teeth can be straightened and will pay attention to rest.

• It is a teeth after all

• A full picture would be better as a reference, but no doesn't seem much is wrong with your teeth. Your smile in the second picture seems very forced though.

• lol whitening isn't healthy and is fake anyway
    Braces though...

• That's really not that bad. You shouldn't worry.

• I guess you live in the US? why are you guys so obsessed with teeth?

Your teeth are fine.

• They look fine to me

• only if you are American
    the rest of the world isn't that shallow

• True as fuck in America having crooked teeth is as bad as being obese😕

• I've seen worse. Not a dealbreaker in my opinion, just make sure they're always clean.

• They're great. Better than mine 😀

What Girls Said 11

• I personally think that "imperfect" teeth are charming.

And if teeth other than straight and blinding white were a deal-breaker, would Keira Knightley have so many admirers?
    cdn.sptdigital.com/.../axn-teeth-6.jpg

Or would Bunny (Grav3yardgirl) have over five and a half million subscribers on YouTube?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcxreRlj_Fg

• r u serious? girl this is nothing. be thankful for what u have. trust me, some girls would kill for those teeth.

• No. I know this one girl with teeth that are clearly gapped, but is a really beautiful person physically... she's a bitch though.

But hey, no one's perfect haha:)

It's never too late to get braces. You're under 18 so, yeah I advise that you get them asap. Oh and get insurance:) It will hopefully cover everything!

• I think they are fine.. you have nothing to worry about.. little things like this make us unique and different from the crowd.. be happy with what you have and stand proud.. 😊😊

• I've seen worse cases then you and these people dated the men and woman of your dreams. You don't need perfect teeth unless you want to go to Harvard later on.

• Nope they're pretty good

• But your teeth look fine.

• no they are not
    stop worrying about little things that only you notice , i bet you have a pretty smile , smile more and worry about your teeth less
    they are just fiine !

• You have a good smile! :D

• They look fine to me.

Remember to brush & floss every day, & see your dentist twice a year.

• How old are you? Your teeth will shift more. From what I've seen you look really young. Like 13.