Is this India girl pretty & sexy to you? Why India women so attractive?

To me she's definitely hot and sexy &pretty I've seen a lot of India women, They all so attractive, I just don't know why India women have a lot of attractive women , And thier women more attractive than the men. Do you know why?

Note:
Also on GAG we have a very pretty India girl and handsome india guy, Thier username frist letter with a G and Y. Do you know who they are?

Shraddha Kapoor an actress and a singer
Is this India girl pretty & sexy to you?  Why India women so attractive?<br /><br />
2

3

4

5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian women are famous for their natural beauty.
    Without makeup they are so attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• I think she is very beautiful, in all the pictures.

I'm not familiar with the G@G users you mentioned, sorry.

• well, there are over 1 billion of them. so chances are a number of them would be good-looking

and i believe i know what GaG users you're talking about :)

• LOL, Could you help me mention them to this question😉Please😢

• Awwwww, Thank you so much springocelot, Yes you're right, I follwoing you already, But I Did not expect Genie23 have 6 GaG husbands, That's shocked me. YourFutureEx is my teacher for some theory !

YourFutureEx and Genie23 They both know me, Thank you again dear springocelot!

• No problem :)

• She's very pretty

• Yeah they are usually cute and pretty like every other race

• Yeah she is good looking.

• I think many of us are really really pretty

What Guys Said 17

• She is surely beautiful, but I think that there are attractive people in every race. I'm sure there are attractive and unnattractive Indian women, just as their is attractive/unnactrive white, black, Asian, middle-easter, latino, etc., women. When we say "there are more attractive ____ women than any other group," that just boils down to personal preference, which changes from guy to guy.

• Like any other race, there are some stunning, 10/10 women. What usually gets me about Indian girls is the eyes.

I remember working with a bunch of Indian guys who were all crazy for Karisma Kapoor.

• I am drooling uncontrollably...

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is a very attractive lady, but there are many Indian women who are unattractive. . . to me.

• yeah d00d she's good looking

• What's up with "India" woman?

• Rule of thumb. Dont ever date an Indian girl if you aren't of the same ethnicity/religion. God i almost died when i met her parents when i dated an eastern girl in grade 11.

I could tell the parents wanted to murder me. Lol!

• No love for Indian Women?

• Not really? My brother is married to a russian... Im engaged to a Vietmese lady... My Cousin is married to a caucasian...

What are you saying?

• That happens, sometimes most of the parents in India are very serious about two things, social status and marriage

• Oh yeah, she's beautiful!

• Yes, she is attractive no doubt.

• Yeah she is good looking but there is many Indian girls who are cuter than her, however you can't say all indian women are like this or close to shradha, but like every other country they have got some ugly ones too.

• I didn't say all the india women are beautiful, But I've seen some of them really hot and pretty. Ugly people everywhere.😖

• Agreed :)

• Son, have you ever been to India, if not spend a week there and I don't think you will say the country has a lot of beautiful women, sure there are a few, but they are all on television.

• Yes I think she is very pretty and attractive

• most of the indian women i've seen are really hairy and balding like as soon as they hit 50 there hair falls out whats up with that

• It's not all women, but some women tend to lose their hair because of extreme health conditions! and no, not all Indian women are hairy... but some are.

• I like all the pictures for #1

• well, guys & gals, they are certainly beautiful and have a nice gait and demeanour. The land of KAMASUTRA and many other things. the world needs to recognise and thank this for.

• better genetics than white girls..

• My question is : how come Indian men in movies don't have to be attractive most of the time? And the women are always gorgeous?

• Because india women are gorgeous and attractive,But mean not!