Do you think this girl is racially mixed? If so what races do you think?

I think she's very naturally beautiful. I'd like to see her with a bit darker skin, but she's lovely the way she is in my opinion. I don't know if she's mixed or not or anything about her. Just ran across this pic and she strikes me as mixed. What do you think? What races do you think make up her mix?

Most Helpful Guy

• she is black.. pure and simple

• She's a model. One of the redponders found her in a pic search. She's actually black and Asian racial mix like most everyone else responding guessed.

Her Asian parent might disagree with your statement. Probably her, too.

• Any wonder you people can't get out of your own way? Very glad this thread is here for others to see the difference in my demeanor and disposition... and yours.

• you have shown your anger and lost the argument all see your obsession with this girl and all your other angry bigoted comments. I am not obseesses with a mixed girl you are and angry and its ok you need mental help I support that.

What Girls Said 12

• She looks a mix of African and Asian. I'm not the best at guessing the exact races so yeah that's it.

• It could be both Blasian or Eurasian mix. Many people from Greece have such kind of hair.

• She does look a mix of African and Asian. She is gorgeous

• Maybe black and Asian. Or black and Brazilian? Black mixed with white English?

• She looks Blasian and beautiful

• She looks like a mix of Asian and African. She has the Asian eyes, body and skin. Her hair and lips looks African.

• Blasian is my guess

• my guess is half-black, half-korean

• African+Asian I think.. She's very pretty :)

• I think a mix of African and Mangolian races.

• She is definently blasian. Black and Asian. If this is not true than I will jump out the window.

• Google is your friend, if I'm not mistaken she is Ashley Moore. Mix of African Causcasian. thevandallist.com/style-icon-ashley-moore/?lang=ro . If it's not a fake profile then it's her.

• Wow she's even more gorgeous in many of those pics😍😍. Well, I know who she is now. Wow😍😍

• Lmho!! You were in love with me but you forgot how to spell my username? ;p 😂😂
      You broke my heart 💔 LOL!

• Doh!😯. How can I make it up to you? 😔

What Guys Said 9

• Wow! She's stunning. Who is she? I'm just guessing but I'd guess white, black, and Asian, maybe Japanese.

• I have never seen a mix that looks bad... It always seems like they always take the best genes of both races and become super human.. Dx

God im jealous sometimes. :(

• my guess would be african/asian.

• Black and Asian

• Asian and African or Asian and Latino

• Latino is not a race.

• Correct. And for "black" it's "Negroid".

• Yes you are right :)

• Methinks she's blasian. I love the black + yellow combination. :-)

• Look like a very hot half Asian half black

• Half black half Asian, maybe a three way of black Asian and white.

• Agreed with normalice. She has Asian eyes and African hair. Pretty.