Is it easier for women to be beautiful or men to be handsome?

When it comes to actively working on making themselves look better (i. e. make-up, exercise, etc.) who's got it harder? Does it get harder/easier for either as they age?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's easier for women since it doesn't take as much exercise to look good and they wear makeup. And the fact that it seem like tons of guys are attracted to practically every girl.

It takes tons of Exercise and a good diet to have a body that's considered attractive to females. Guys can't really wear makeup either so they can't fake it. And that women find practically no guy attractive makes it all that much harder. A guy has to look beyond good and have exceptional social skills to be deemed great looking.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think women have it easier for looking better. there are so many products we can use. most men dont really wear makeup or anything so they kind of just look the way they do. they can work out to get a nicey physique, but so can women.
    so women have it easier!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely men have it easier in this matter. Even average looking men can appear much better with minimal efforts, while women need to put so much efforts in this regard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men have it easier. Women are mostly attracted to men about their age. But men, regardless of age, generally find girls in their early 20's to be the most attractive. No matter how much exercise one does, you can't reverse time.

0|0
    0|0
  • isn't it obvious? woman put makeup on everyday/do their hair and dress nice just to impress. men have it easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Women can use makeup, push-up bras, infinite clothing options, shoes of all kinds, fake hair, eyelashes, and physically just need to be healthy. Guys have limited clothing options, no makeup, are preferred to be athletic, no fake anything. I think girls have the advantage.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i think easier for women.. because they use makeup..

0|0
    0|0