Guys, Are big DD size boobs are sexy to every guy?

Do all guys want their woman to have big boobs like these ones?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who think boobs are the most important part of a girl probably want boobs like this, yes. I'm more of a butt person, so while these boobs would certainly be "fun," ideally she would spend more time facing the other direction, so it wouldn't matter much..

What Guys Said 12

• The size of your breasts doesn't matter much to me
    as long as they aren't nonexistent.

To be more blunt about it
    I'd actually prfer smaller breasts
    since those in the pictures look
    more than a little physically limiting.

• I would pick a girl with 32As over DDs any day.

• Very sexy. It's attractive

• It's okay. Not a dealbreaker for me if she doesn't have it. All that really matters to me is the booty though.

• It's certainly sexy to me!

• I mean I like big boobs. Well I like all boobs really but the women in these pictures do happen to have nice looking breasts

• I wouldn't say no.

• not every guy, but then to many yes.

• Sacks of fat are not sexy. The word "sexy" is defined by the woman of which they are attached to.

• Not to every guy. It depends. Some guys like them big, some guys like them small.

• I would love that , I like that size but not any bigger than that though, could go one size smaller but those still look good

• I'd consider it an asset certainly. Big boobs are fun, at least for guys, I gather for women they can be a pain.