What kind of figure would you say this is? Any ideas on how I could improve it and slim down?

Don't ask why I seem to be pouting in the second photo XD

Most Helpful Guy

• You are already thin enough don't need to slim any more. Go lift put on some muscle.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a straight figure and you don't really need to slim down, but toning it up would do a lot. Basically just some full body workouts.

• Okay- thank you! So stuff like Pilates would be good?

• Yeah. Pilates, iron man workout. Things like that. I do group lessons myself and I really recommend it.

What Guys Said 7

• Every teen has body issues, you're still going through puberty so just it some time and see what happens naturally

• Errr... You don't need to slim down :) you look healthy and nice

• You really don't need to slim down, you look incredible haha :D

• this is just a normal figure and not so curvy/

• Fantastic legs. I don't think you need to do anything

• u have a nice body!

• Ffs you don't NEED to slim it down you go any thinner and you will start looking anorexic! Your body looks good right now, whatever you weigh right now just stay at that weight.

What Girls Said 3

• you can slim down by toning up like doing resistance training
    you don't need to lose weight

you might be a top hourglass. I don't know
    stand naked in front of your mirror and make the judgement for yourself because that's the best way to accurately determine your body figure.

• Okay, thank you for going quite in-depth with your answer!

• You're welcome :)

And if you do decide to do resistance training, you'll be gaining weight but you'll be slimming down because the fat under the muscle you strengthen will be melting. But to really get that fat melting, you need to do some light cardio, like walking a lot.
      And you'll be gaining weight because muscle is heavier than fat.

i2.wp.com/.../how_it_works_muscle_fat1.jpg

Best of luck to you :)

• You know you don't need to slim down. You're just trying to get compliments. You want people to tell you not to lose weight.

• You honestly think that I'm vouching for compliments? That is a rather harsh judgement to make of someone without understanding where they're coming from. When I was younger, I was more often than not directly told that I was fat by many people. There was even this period of two years where I was bullied by everyone in my class and nicknamed 'whale'. I really didn't want to mention this on here and I don't want to go further into the details, but I hope that after reading this and thinking about what you're saying a but more carefully that you won't make anyone else feel bad for asking other people who aren't affiliated with them for some opinions on an insecurity that has possibly been bothering them for years.

• slim down? girl you need some more weight lol