Rate my body 1-10?

Rate my body 1-10?

Yes this is an attention whore post, but I just want some opinions. by the way my hands don't actually look that big in person lmfao

if you're going to be jealous and bitchy at least do it off anon so i know what i'm dealing with

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like rating, but f*ck it, you're a 9 to me.

• Holy shit, 3 downvotes? Ahahaha well, this downvotes prove you're at least a 9, they're jealous and don't wanna admit it xD

• basically i wonder y people don't just block "how do i look" topic if they get bothered so much by people askin "rate me" questions

• @Klaatu51 exactly my thoughts. If they're gonna get bitchy, don't click on the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen this picture at least 3 times already, not cool not cool. But obviously you have a nice body.

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 11

• I love the way you said it's an attention whore post😂😂 and body goals... like an 8

• well i'm going to be honest here its a pretty attention seeking thing to do

I don't care though I want to know what people think

and thank you

• I've seen this picture for at least twice already. But nonetheless you have a really nice body.

• you look good..

• You have no curves and legs have no toning 5/10

• you look fine

• You look skinny-fat

• To give you a better opinion I would need more pics tbh but you seem to be at a nice weight, lovely hips and good looking thighs. You don't have anything to worry about. You're probably just being insecure.

• I'll be honest you look really bad. No boobs, small hips, big hands, fat fingers, knobby knees, short legs, weird hair and that's only your body.
    From your profile pic you have yellow teeth, big forehead, uneven teeth, fat lower lips, fat nose, low cheeks and your chin looks like it was stolen from one of those statues in egypt.
    2/10 at most and that's being generous in your case.

• Hahaha the fact that your even defending yourself proves how pathetic you are. :P

• omg you're the angry indian !!!

hahahaha. You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to looks. I'm actually laughing right now. Don't bother responding anymore, i won't even look.

• Cuckoo!

• Attention whore post indeed

• put on some weight

• Dammit. Why don't you simply take another pic?