Is this pic better in black and white?

Is this pic better in black and white?

Does this pic look good in black and white? Or no? Like is it even a good pic in general?

• Good pic
  • Could be better

Most Helpful Guy

• The colored picture is better. The colors give greater detail. Your smile looks creepy in this B&W version. And try to use a natural, real smile. Everything would brighten up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither, the colour of the pictures make you look like a possessed doll... I think those pictures would look a lot better with out the filters, because you do have a pretty face, but those pictures make you look scary...

What Guys Said 9

• You haven't provided a colored version to compare to. The smile appears forced and not genuine. As for appearance you look like a nice girl. Hope that helps.

• I have on my other question.😊

• No please use colour. You looked better in the other picture.
    Your smile is kind of creeping me out.

• You need to smile with your eyes to.

• u have a beutyfull eyes dont put pics on black and white.. and this photo... u force your smile too much on this one...

• I love the retro looks

• no, it's your facial expression / the fake smile which makes it look, not the colors...

• Cute, but usually like color pics best myself

• Nope black and white makes it kinda scary. Pretty, but scary.

• No, not really

What Girls Said 1

• Ehhh my pic is in black and white. xD I think it's cute but it may look better in color.