Would you classify this as being slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it!

Some peeps would call it slutty.

I have a dress like it. You gotta wear thong undies and just be aware where you sit and bend over. If you are looking to rock a guy's world, perfect dress.

Parents get all weird, but if you saw your mom and dad when they were age, they did stuff like this to be themselves and to get noticed.

My mom is a major prude. i visited my aunt in the Phillipines last year and my aunt told me all kinds of crap my mom pulled when she was a teenager. She ran around with guys all the time, yes, i mean sex. She met my dad and after 2 weeks they were engaged and married in 2 months.

So be yourself and enjoy life!

What Guys Said 20

• I wouldn't classify that as slutty, but she clearly knows where she want the attention.

• It's not slutty, no.

But I don't think it's a dress suited for public wear
    unless your goal is attention.

It'd probably work better for some party of sorts.

• It's not exactly modest just to be honest

• Well it's not exactly modest, especially for your age.

• I dont know if i would use the word "slutty" but its not appropriate for someone in the U18 category. Its definitely something to wear if you're looking for attention

• It's really short. May bring you some shitty guys... if all guys were respectfull no problem... but they are not.

• If that's all you have to offer than I feel sorry for you. Smh

• Other girls who are jealous would classify it as slutty, but I wouldn't. I think it's kewl.

• It looks bad honestly

• Not at all

• To me it is. Your pussy looks like it'll be haning if you try to sit down.

• No not really

• I'd classify her as sexy.

• No clothes cannot look slutty!!!

• Sexy not slutty. We're you going for slutty?

• If she has a bit more big butt then I could say yes. Bus for instance "no"

• No. Especially if you're wanting everyone to see your beauty when you sit down.

• It looks trashy. Something a hooker would be wearing on the corner with some high heels.

• It's too short

• If people can see your privates when you bend over, then yeah, it's pretty slutty.

What Girls Said 25

• For my "under 18" daughter and her friends... you're damn right, I do! Then again, my daughter has a decent head on her shoulders and respects/values herself. She doesn't worry about showing her cooch/a** to every Tom, Dick and Harry for attention.

• When she was a baby were you worried she would turn out to be the type of girl to show her private areas to anyone who asks and that she ended up being "easy"? Sorry if it's a too personal question, but in the future I want a daughter and that worries. I'll do everything in my hand so that she doesn't end up like that, but still worries me :S

• @AleDeEurope Of course there is and you're welcome. Just remember, don't smother your child. Forcing them to do what you want only makes them rebel. My kids and I are very open with each other. I let them make their own decisions, but I do guide them towards the better paths. What they do is on them and they do have to learn from their mistakes.

• That's the type of parenting style I wanna have. I was always challenging my parents cause they were always on top of me, I don't want that to happen to my future kids, but at the same time, I still need have some control of their life, and like you said, guide them towards the best path.
      Thanks again :)

• Girl, if you were to walk, won't that dress go up?
    If so, people are going to judge you most likely.

• Hell yeah!!! Might as well just wear your underwear alone!!! Dressing like that!! All guys are going to look at youuuu and even old creepy guys!!! And well they would think you are a easy girl!!! Showing a lot

• I certainly wouldn't classify it as a full dress!

• i would classify that as a long t-shirt.

• Depends. What are you trying to get out of it? Attention? For someone under the age of 18, there's no way I would allow my daughter to wear that.

• I think if you bend over and you can see your fanny, it's too short. Do what you will x

• I wouldn't say slutty, I'd say a little tacky because it just looks too small. But I HATE when people use slutty to describe clothing because what you wear has nothing to do with your level of sexual promiscuity, and your sex life shouldn't matter to other people.

• Of course!

But there's a difference between dressing slutty and actually being a slut.

• Not slutty... obnoxious

• Kind of since your under 18. I mean if I was your mom...

• That's a dress? = NOT something I personally would ever wear.

• yes it is.. and you are under 18 so it is worse

• could be a little longer just to clear misunderstandings.. you dont want attention downstairs... :'D not slutty

• Yeah if you aren't at the club.

• Some judgmental asshole might think so, but you wear what you want, girl. Who cares what people think. I think you look sexy if that's any help. I'd wear it.

• Who cares? Wear what you want

• Nope, I'd classify that as trashy and def not my taste but hey, you can wear whatever you want.

• nope looks just fine:)

• No l wouldn't.

• it looks good but even better with some skinny blue jeans hehe :*

• Yes, that is probably the shortest dress ever. Wayyyy to reveling. Bend down? Her butt will probably fall out lol never ever if I had a daughter id kill her if I saw her in a outfit that short.

• It's more like wanting attention.

• Let's just say you're lucky I'm not your mother

• Ask your parents.