Are braces a turn off?

im a fifteen year old girl. my teeth aren't too bad, but my two cainine teeth didn't grow in right, and as a result sit slightly higher than the rest of my teeth. not very noticable. im thinking of getting clear braces (NOT invisiliner) but im a little old for braces, and very few people my age have them nowadays, are they a big trn off?

• big turn off
  • small turn off
  • neutral/makes no difference

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a story i doubt any one on here has posted.

I was about your age and so was my girlfriend funily enough. And we where sexually active, and.. she had braces. ANYWAY. She was giving me head one time, and i was a little rough i guess, and she cut my dick, so i had a reasonably big mark where the skin had tared, didn't even hurt at the time. Problem was.. when it healed, and i was in school a few days later and she'd kiss me or whatever, id get aroused and the scab would tear.. i couldn't masturbate, it was literally torture. SO
    LESSON IS! Braces make a girl look cute, its not a turn off, but be very very careful, and tell him to be if your going to give him head. I still have a scar, but it looks like a birthmark, so all is good :) (i tell girls its a birthmark)

Most Helpful Girl

• I had braces in high school. No one really treats you any differently.

What Guys Said 30

• You are old for braces at 15? What the hell am I at 25?
    I have the Daimon ceramic braces and though people see them, I did not get anyone tell me they look yukky or whatever. Stop overthinking this
    I need them to get my teeth aligned and that's that.

• No big deal at all. No one will treat you differently unless they are jerks. Braces are nothing to feel embarrassed about. If they can help your teeth one way or another then they are only on your teeth for the positives they bring.

• Do it. Soon it will be over and you will look better. Everyone I've ever known who had braces was happy they did it. Some are sorry they didn't wear their retainers as instructed, so if you do get braces, then follow instructions both when they are on and after they come off.

• Cute girls stay cute with braces.

• Makes no difference, especially in your age range.

• Well if they don't like you because of the braces, maybe once they are off and you are this stunning young lady , they'll regret what they said , don't worry , you'll be fine

• Hi, I had braces at 19y. o. and although I was self conscious at the time - I'm so glad I did it. (I had a huge gap in my front two teeth - almost large enough for a USB)

My braces were the stainless steel ones and were visible

Are they a turn-off? No. If someone likes you, they like you

• I know people my age and even older who have had braces. My dad's dentist was encouraging him to get braces until around 60 or so. You're definitely not to old.

• Its the same as glasses, no one really treats you any different because of them like the media wants you to believe

• Most guys aren't going to care about your braces; now u can stop worrying!

• for some reason in highschool they were a huge turn on. I've kinda grown out of it, but they're still not a turn off by any means.

• How about HOT! Just don't go down on me.

• Vanpire teeth are juz as SMEXY as vampires themselves 😘

• No, braces are awesome, i liked a girl once and didn't care that she had braces

• Most people your age have braces. I had mine till I was 17, maybe even 18.

• Not for me. Are cute actually.

• I am indifferent

• At 15, a good time for braces, ur teeth will get straight!

• I think they're a turn on. I love girls with braces

• Braces are so cute on a girl. :)

• Depends on the braces. Clear ones are the best since they aren't that big a turn off.

• unless i'm magneto then it would be a turn on.

• Nahh not really. I've actually seen some fine as girls w/braces.

• yeah not itnto metal teeth

• I actually really like braces and find them pretty cute!

• braces show that you are trying to better yourself and there fore it looks nice :)

• no, it doesn't really matter. and depending on your style they can look really great.

• Back in my school days, it was actually a fetish of mine. So no, it is not.

• Depends on the person

• i love them on women 18 and up

What Girls Said 9

• No. They are a necessity. You are 15 why are you concerend about them being a turn off. Go do your math homework.

• Braces aren't ugly , just annoying.
    And you're too old?
    Pshh I JUST got mine off a couple months ago.
    Sophomore in college feels too old.

I wouldn't worry. They can be cute.

• i dont think they are a turn off.. but not a turn on either..

• I've never worn braces, but they don't bother me/indifferent.

• Only if they have food stuck in them. Otherwise it is kinda cute. :)

• They will soon be off and you will be left with a dazzling smile

• I must be the only one then who finds them super adorable.

• Well I had braces when I was younger and I don't think it makes any difference

• I think they are adorable!