Am I curvy, chubby, or fat?

Am I curvy, chubby, or fat?
Be honest please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat is a word I use when the girl has too much weight that is located in unattractive parts of her body.

You don't have that problem. You look cute, your body is hot, and I would totally hit on you. (you're busty as fuck. That is SUPER hot).

There is a trend going on about women needing to be fit looking..; it's just a pathetic trend. It's temporary. They see all these marketing campaign materials for fitness and start thinking if the chick doesn't have a flat stomach or even slightly visible abs, she's not normal...

Stupid tools who can't see past advertising brainwash.

Most Helpful Girl

• Chubby at least.

What Guys Said 46

• I would say a curvy with a bit of chubbyness. Not to sound like a dirty old man (I am going to anyway) it looks sexy! I think it really suits you (I know women think they have to be ultra thin to look good but its not true) Its sexy and womanly. That combined with your face, sexy eyes nice lips very sexy yet cute, it goes really well. I would say (beg if I was dating you) not to change. You look good. Okay I'm done being a dirty old man.(well on here anyway) ;)

• Overweight. I strongly suggest you start running daily and doing other active workouts to lose that extra weight.

• None of those really came to mind when I saw your picture. The first thought that I had was that you're extremely sexy!

• Well not a great pic... but you look healthy. So I would say curvy. But what is really important is being comfortable in your own skin. Now that is sexy!

• Curvy which is a good thing :)

• Men, stop bullshitting; she's overweight. However, her attractiveness will depend on her desire to either (1) own it or (2) change it.

• You are on the border between curvy and chubby. How you appear could easily be determined by the outfit you choose to wear.

• You have curves, along with chubbiness.

Which isn't a bad thing, at least not to me

• you appear to be chubby

• You are beautiful!!

• Curvy. You are very attractive too

• I would say chubby. You look pretty and comfortable ! 😊

• I say a little fat. Border line chubby and fat... lower end of fat and upper end of chubby

Your also wearing black, so you look skinnier than you actually are in this picture

• you are chubby but very sexy I like your breasts they make me hard

• As you are here for honesty. You are fat. I feel mean for not sugar coating it.

• Fat - but not so fat it would be super hard to do something about it if you want. Looks like you have some great lines and bones going on.

• I would say chubby but you make it work. If you got bigger hips, you would be a 4/10 because personality counts much more than looks.

• you are overweight, but you look nice.

• i say you are 70% curvy 30% chubby and yes 0% fat

• Curvy, definitely. Very cute.

• Chubby with nice curves. Thats doesn't mean its bad.

• Curvy* not bad:)

• I'd said you're chubby with nice curves.

• No, you're adorable

• You're fat.

• Curvy and chubby.

• You are chubby ut not extremely fat

• i'll say u r chubby with beautiful curves.

• Chubby on the verge of being fat

• Fat. Sorry about that. :'(.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 21

• You look just perfect to me.

• You look curvy :P

• curvy and borderline chubby... sorry, I dont mean that in a bad way, Just maybe eat a bit healthier and walk a few more places and then you will be wonderfully curvy :)

• leaning towards fat.. sorry...

• You're chubby but it's not like you don't have curves or your figure.

• you're chubby

• You look healthy and good!
    To all the people calling you fat they need to seriously reevaluate their standards and what they deem as normal then!

• You definitely got tha curves! And a weeee bit chubby. But you look great and pretty!

• A woman of any size can be curvy.
    curvy: A woman with a shapely figure, generally well-defined waist, and fairly large butt and boobs compared to the rest of her body.
    I would say you are curvy and chubby.

• Fat. If you gain more weight you'd prbbly br obese

• Chubby and cuute

• I would say you're in between fat and curvy.

• I would say you're curvy, I almost said chubby but I think it's the boobs.
    You're adorable!

• You look chubby.

• beautiful :)

• Curvy!! :D

• Ok you asked for honesty. I say fat. And I can't say cute because I can't see your face. But you can always change it if you don't like it.

• You look fat to me

• Curvyyyyyy

• Fat. 😁 sorry

• All of them.