Is this going too far?

As soon as I turn 18 (June) I'm going to have plastic surgery. I want a nose job, lip augementation, a chemical skin peel, bone shaving around my jaw, boob job, liposuction and bum injections. I have the money so money is no objection but a couple of people have said I'm going too far? Do you agree?

• Yes, you are going too far!
  • No, it's your body.
Just an update if you were wondering, I want this stuff done because I hate my body - I have no self esteem and I wish I could be different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever makes you happy. Just remember that a few of those surgeries is a choice where you have no turning back as an option once you get them done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl! Everyone I've ever seen looks better BEFORE plastic surgery. The lip injections are so obvious, nose jobs usually end up looking weird, ass shots are stupid when you can do some squats and stuff and have a nice round ass naturally. Small boobs are better than big hard fake ones and most guys will agree. You may not be the hottest girl in the world but no one is. The images you see everyday are fake!!! All people have some beauty to them. I'm sure you judge yourself way more harshly than anyone else ever would.

That money is better spent on education!!! Invest in your life!

What Guys Said 11

• You're going full on Korean ain't ya lol
    Anyway , well you have the money so I suppose so but it's gonna get awkward if you have kids one day and have to explain to them why they look nothing like you ain't it , if you're planning to have any that is.

Anyway , it's entirely up to you.
    Hell , I am planning to laser one of my eyes blue some day when I am financially stable. Cos OOhhhh that's radi-cool bruh , anyway. Entirely up to you.

• This is a complicated issue. I am a huge supporter of body modification for the right reasons. I have several piercings and tattoos. Some people would say that's different from a nose job, but I would say it's only different if it because you're doing it because society is making you feel like you have to.

If you honestly don't like your body, then don't feel guilty about changing it. You have the right to pursue happiness.

But make sure that will actually make you happy. If you aren't 18 yet, your body is still probably growing and changing and could blossome into something you are happy with.

If you really are struggling with self esteem issues, those surgeries might help, but they also might not or not as much as you think they will. People are so much more than their bodies. They are their knowledge and creativity and sense of humor. They are the talents and their love and they way the interact with others. No one can tell you if this is the right choice for you except you.

One caution is that that is a lot of procedures, some a bit more invasive and as with any surgery there is a risk. Weigh the risks with the rewards to decide. I would also recommend getting things done in stages rather than all at once so you have time to recover and also decide if you still want more done.

• i would say no to the butt injections since it is the only thing on that list that is really bad for you everything else... go for it

• That's not surgery that's an addicts shopping list

• Just because you "have the money" doesn't mean you should. The real question is why do you feel the need to do this? What is motivating you to permanently and surgically modify your appearance? Is your entire self worth based on your physical appearance? What about the person you are on the inside?

• Believe me, I understand wanting to change things about my body. I had a heamhoragic stroke 3 weeks before my 16th birthday while in high school. I had to learn how to walk, talk, read and write all over again. It changed my life forever. But after hating myself for years and being saddened to the core of my being about "why me?" I learned that I'm one Badass Motherfucker! Anyone that can survive that shit and still get up every day and face the world really has something to live for and be happy with. I'm sure that you can overcome any obstacle that you set your mind to, even without surgical procedures.

• Why not post a picture of yourself and let us comment on how you look?

• Nobody is that ugly that they need all that work done when they turn 18, and no amount of surgery is going to help you feel more confident if this is what you feel you need.

• Uhmmmm please don't. Do you expect for everyone in the world to like you after the surgery (s)?

• And another fake plastic girl is born. There is nothing sexy about not loving who you are and destroying your body

• Go see a psychiatrist pls.

• I wonder how "bad" you actually are, or well, think you are

What Girls Said 2

• The problem isn't with how you look. It's with how you feel. Please seek professional psychiatric help.

• When you're in your teens, you're on one of the most vulnerable moments of your life where everyone hates themselves and their bodies, because you're trying to figure out who you are and suddenly looks seem so extremely important. I think you'll regret it later if you do it.
    Especially the breast implants and butt injections will make you look very trashy and it won't attract any decent guys.
    It's also such a waist of money. Spend it to the things you love to do.
    Don't become a Kylie Jenner and cover your insecurities with plastic surgery instead of aaccepting them.