Honest body rate? Opinions?

Sometimes I really like my body and sometimes I don't. I am including flattering and unflattering pictures for accuracy.
I don't like my boobs or my hips- my boobs are smaller than they seem in the bra, I think.

Honest body rate? Opinions?

Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very sexy. You need to work on your self confidence. You have a very hot body. Your boobs also look great. Other girls wish that they look like you. Fantastic ass by the way. Good for you!

• I actually prefer boobs your size and I am not alone in that thinking. You are smoking hot girl!

• I have an anonymous account so I can't mesdage people but I'll see if I can switch it

• No worries if you are not comfortable doing that. I respect your privacy.

What Guys Said 43

• You have a fantastic figure. Why would you judge yourself so harshly? There's lots of guys that really like your chest size and your hips are also great. Your backside is also really nice as well. Feel confident in your figure. You have every reason to be. :)

• Well a lot of guys are confirming my insecurities here

• A couple have said it, sure. They probably like large ones. Not all guys like the same. There's tons of guys (like most that have also commented) that much prefer smaller chests. There isn't some sort of "ideal chest size" that every guy likes. C cups are liked a slight bit more frequently than other sizes, but it's only by a slight amount. There's just about the exactly same number of guys that like each chest size. Not only do you have a great chest size, but the rest of your figure looks amazing. Most girls would kill for your figure...

• Everything I see seems to confirm that guys prefer bigger boobs though. I just wish they were a bit bigger to balance out my hips

• Nice skin and legs (especially thighs). It's better to have wider hips but yours are fine. You are right for not liking your boobs. Overall you have a nice body. 7/10 better than average.

• Well thanks for being honest

• Awesome. Dat waist tho.

• You have a great body, work on squats to make your booty really pop :P

• Being supercritical you maybe could do with toning up just a bit but right now there is nothing wrong with your body at all. Boobs are fine and not too big. tum could do with a bit of tone but not bad really. The rest is fine XXX I'd date you

• You really nit pick yourself too harshly.. plenty of guys will love your body!

• Well even guys on here are saying my boobs are too small.

I do like the rest of my body for the most part, guys irl do too but they comment on my small boobs so I feel like they dont actually like my body that much

• Guys online are full of shit.

If u came up to them in a social place and heavily flirted with them, u wouldn't be denied. :)

• Is it just me or are your shoes on your bed?

• That's not actually my bedroom lol its more of a storage room

• Lol okay. And also a room for you to take pictures of yourself undressed :)

• There's nothing wrong with your body. Easily a 7 out of 10 minimum.

• That's a pretty clean room😐😐😐

• The true love is about the inside beauty of a person. Not the sexy body.

Even if were only the body, you will be good.

• I feel like we have met before... .

• Seems like everyone pretty much likes your bod... Count me in you look great!

• That last picture... Damn girl :P

• Omg wow!! I love small boobs love your belly sexy shape ;-) and it looks like you have a wedgie in the front lol

• I honestly think that you're got nothing to worry about, you look fine just as you are.
    Lovely legs, very nice butt, and your stomach is fine. sure you're breasts might be small but you still look pretty darn good to me

• It's not bad.

• 8/10 easily :)

• Looks ok to me

• i think u have a pretty nice body, but there are same problem only a small breast through bras It dos' not appear well. Or a problem in bras who loses its shape.

• I could jack off to your ass, The legs and hips are very nice and your boobs are fine no need to be insecure.

• 10/10 your curvy stomach, legs, and ass are among the most attractive I've ever seen. You have zero reason to be insecure about your body

• You look very attractive. No need to worry about anything.

• Well guys are kinda confirming my small boob insecurity

• Honestly you need work out for your legs and hips. But dont worry I dont know any guy Who will say no when you show your body to them.

• Well I can't spot reduce... I like my legs as they are, I like having thicker thighs but I do wish my hips were slimmer

• Dam your like a 7. Not too bad ;)

• You're very sexy.

• Be happy how you look!

• You are very cute!!!

• Damm girl, you're sexy. I don't know which toy think aren't flattering but I like them all.

• Looks like you have a nice thin body going on keep it up

• You actually have a very nice butt in my opinion and there's nothing wrong with your boobs :)

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 8

• You have a pretty nice body. I honestly wouldn't worry about it at all. The only reason some guys might say your boobs are too small besides being jerks is that they are small in comparison to your entire body proportions.

• Yeah I know, the disproportion makes me insecure

• It's okay. You still have more boobs than me.

• Pssst... some of your cooch is showing in picture 3, and you have a nice body stop stressin.

P. s. Wear underwear that covers everything next time, there are under 18 users here. .3.

• Not bad. You have a pretty nice body.

• Not a slick way to fish for compliments. :P

• damn can we trade bodies? believe me plenty of people wil be happy with your body

• I'm not, don't think I ever will be

• ugly -----------

• If you know your beautiful, so will everyone else

• Your body is just fine! :)