Is it believable for a girl to have Natural crimson hair colour?

I have Natural hair colour that is crimson but most people say that I'm lying etc... So i Just want to see in general whether it's believable or a lie

• Yes, it's believable
  • No, it's outstandingly a lie
  • Other, please comment
On my birt certificate it says crimson and I did get bullied for having this hair colour.. But the question was about overall not just me ❤(◕‿◕✿)
I guess it's a little hard for u guys to guess my hair colour but I just meant in generally, thanks people for honestly answering my question

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I am ginger, so I had my fair share in school. I bet your hair must look awesome !

• I see, it's nowhere near a orangy colour it's more of a dark redish colour but your right I've seen some guys or people bully gingers (like soul notation, sorry but it's just an example)

• I hate wasting bullets. I prefer weapons that needs skills so semi-auto most the the time. I also often prefer to throw knives or tomahawks or even arrows depending on the game. I love to snipe too 😊

• I'm not very good with semi autos, just snipers I guess it's because I like to zoom in from long range and shoot, from close up it's more of a desert angel (pistol) they shoot quite accurately and I guess u have a point with semi autos you can shoot multiple targets but I like to take my time and plan than shoot

Most Helpful Girl

• id believe u. a picture would have helped=]

• I know but I don't like taking pictures and when I do I don't like to show it off... I would have posted a picture but I don't want some pervy guys drooling over it (happens alot) and well yh...

• no problem.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I personally haven ever seen a natural crimson but I'm sure they exist.

• That's pretty cool. You must have guys all over you :D

• Used to and it was a pain dealing with guys but I'm happy that I have a boyfriend who doesn't just love my hair though ^^'. I did get bullied a lot because of it

• Well I do have all my clothes set for Sixth Form. This is the first time we're going to be allowed to wear something besides a uniform to school (besides non-school uniform days) and I'm excited!

• So I'm assuming your in UK well goodluck and we're always here on Gag if you need tips 😊

• The red gene overlays your basic color. If you would have been mousy brown, it's copper, blonde, bright red, platinum blonde, crimson. It's rare because platinum blonde is very rare and the red gene red is unusual. Unusual x very rare = extremely rare.

What Girls Said 3

• You have 'Red' hair, not 'Ginger' there are variant degrees of red, but by telling people you have 'crimson' hair people will question you. Your hair is simply red.

• It's a dark redish hair.. On my birth certificate it says crimson that's why I'm saying crimson not just dark red

• i think maybe it was their way of distinguishing the red colour from a ginger... over here we have a range of reds - red = red, orangey red = ginger, blondey red = strawberry blonde and then you have auburns like me who rarely have the freckles that accompanies a redhead here :)

• Oh wow, I would send u a picture if I could to show it but I don't want some guys to dribble over it ❤(◕‿◕✿) (you have some pervy guys over here, sorry)

• 0|0
    • The second is obviously dyed but it's darker than first and thanks

• 0|0
    • It's slightly darker but I guess it's the screen resolution and I can see why it's unbelievable