Is this a good lipstick color for my skin tone?

I love lipstick! But im tryna find perfect colors that look good with my complexion. So does this purple look good? If not any suggestions on a nice color?

I use a lot of deep reds and violets but im tryna look for something a little different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl I love that!!! What is it called

• Its plum and the brand it called Matte. I love it cuz it comes on like lipgloss but them it dries as lipstick and lasts a very long time. Too bad I lost it at a party so i have to get another one😔

• Yess. Its the same lipstick just different colors

• Where do you get if?

What Guys Said 6

• Beautiful! I think deep purples/violets (I could be biased since its also my favorite color) go really well with a darker skin tone. Granted as a guy I have no idea about make up but as a guy I know sexy when I see it :D
    Looks really good, I would say its a win.

• Yeah, that looksfine

• I'd go a little lighter

• You look sexy as hell girl! !!

• purple is regal, and sexy. maybe a shade of purple with a tinge more red (but not enough to seem red)

• Yeh I know what you mean. Purple is my favorite color so i go could look good in all shades of purple Id be happy!😊

• hell yeah! you look BOMB in that shade of purple. i'm only giving you my personal preference ;)

• Well thanks 😊

• Is that a nipple?

• Really that what you noticed? smh

• Pay attention to detail? really? Their are certain things you just don't say, out of respect for a woman. Now you may not have meant in a bad way but it still was a little inappropriate.

• Whatever

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, it looks good :) I think pink and red would look good as well.
    stefscoop.com/.../...r_m1ocidYjCW1rsxzu3o1_400.jpg
    i.ytimg.com/vi/tt58W-iu44w/maxresdefault.jpg

• Yep it looks good:) a really deep red would be awesome too

• I really like it! It looks lovely on you :)

• Not a big fan because it doesn't compliment your features. Your skin is dark so something bright (something in the orange palette like peach) would make your face pop. You want your lipstick to draw light to your face not obscure it. I like your skirt though!

• try red too..

• Hi... Try burgundy n dark reds... for variety. ... If u like it... no problem...😊

• Someone needs to take your computer away... :)

• I dont use this on my computer.

• Nah I believe you are talking about yourself. Why else would you be so worried about what other people are posting? You obviously have nothing else better to do with your life. I actually feel sorry for you. :(

• Hmm. Let's see. You keep responding to me quickly, you have no life! I was scrolling the feed when I saw your stupid question which is one of many stupid questions from you so I know you have no life. Idc that's why I never commented on any of your questions. But I was finally forced to give my opinion when I got tired of seeing them. Now I'm forced to block you, you terrible skin, desperate, unfulfilled bitch. :)