Tbh, I think I am quite a bad looking guy, average if I am lucky and that is despite me being fit?

not that i care, but when i look at myself in the photos, or a video, I see a butt freakin ugly guy. Feel like this too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should talk with a professional about these feelings. That doesn't sound like a very nice way for you to view yourself.

• no i am not too concerned lol, I think of better things than physical appearance but i can't deny the fact

• Oh my god that cat's so cute. Love your profile photo <3

• OP if you're this caught up in your appearance being tied to your self worth you really should work on untangling the two.

@Justinlovewithlove TY for saying so :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all dude. I'm satisfied with what I was given or how I look

What Girls Said 2

• It's common in some people. It doesn't mean you should accept feeling that way. Join a sports club, exercise, eat healthier, take supplements if needed, start a hobby. There is more to you than looks :)

• trust me this is relatable.. you need to learn to accept yourself.. you CAN do it!

What Guys Said 4

• I think you need to develop some confidence.

• You have low self esteem. I have seen real uglies who think they are all that simply because they have confidence. And confidence is attractive. If only i could get rid of my insecurities once and for all... *sigh*

• @Justinlovewithlove what's fucked up is that the more you think about it the worse it gets.
      Sometimes it's a bliss to be ignorant.

• Yes lol! What you just said is definitely true. One should understand and accept that people almost never focus on specific features. They only see the whole package.

• Problem is you seen yourself for the past 20 years so it hard to find yourself special.
    But dont call yourself ugly, tell me honestly has anyone called you ugly?

• lol friends, girls etc etc

• when i went on omegle

• Omegle?, people on there are trolls, insulting whoever then leaving.
      Don't let that get to you.

• I look way worse in photos and videos. lol