I've been slimming, what do you think?

Over the past few months I've become vegan and have been trying to slim down a bit more. So what do you think?

This was before
I've been slimming, what do you think?

And this is now

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good! I've been a vegan for like four months now and I've slimmed down too. My waist has gotten smaller and my stomach has gotten flatter.

• It awesome right?

• I don't see the need for meat when we have all this amazing vegan food

• Same here

What Guys Said 41

What Girls Said 11

• I honestly think you looked better before. Now your legs look super skinny. Almost creepy, but it's your body and you should do what you like if you stay healthy.

• You were already slim.. and I think you are going to disappear in air very soon.

• it looks like your clothes lost a lot of weight.

Can't really tell if you did.

• Put on some proper shorts. Nothing worse than attention to whores. You dont need to walk around in underwear to look sexy.

• You looked fine before.

• wow perfect

• was such a nice body... why did you do that?

• Honestly... looks like you went from anorexic to anorexicer

• I tried to add a bit of humor to the situation but you seriously seem to have anorexia or some type of major body image issue. I wasn't intending to be rude.

• Well I'm telling you that I don't. Thanks for the concern but it's not needed.

• You look good!

How did you first make the change to veganism? was it hard?

• I just dived straight in. its hard living with out eggs and milk but that's it. No chocolate, no Icecream, no cake and hardly any wine. But there are vegan substitutes of all of those things. I use this vegan online supermarket

• It can be fairly expensive, but it's not as expensive as meat is. I don't know what the typical financial status of a college student is but if you're smart with what you buy you should be able to

• You could always have a look online and see

• You look good. I'm a vegetarian and I'm slowly transitioning to veganism.

• Looks the same, I think. You have a great body 👍