Guys, wt would a perfect girl be like?

Guys, wt would a perfect girl be like? (Her personality and body please😊) I'm curious

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• U know the girl u will love or the man won't be perfect that's what love is u accept the person with his bad habits

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Personality:
    Sweet and caring (that's a must no exception trait)
    Smart
    Good sense of humor
    Chill
    Outgoing (but not overly outgoing, that gets tiring and annoying quick)
    Hardworking
    Loyal
    Brave
    I also love accents

Looks:
    Blonde with light curls
    Blue or green eyes
    Slim
    5'8"-5'10"
    Nice tight bum and proportional breasts
    Attractive face

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 feet tall, flat head, ... Sorry, it's a joke. There is no perfect woman. All women can be beautiful in their own way, because all people have the potential to be beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want a girl that has an open heart, generous and has a good sense of humor. I don't care if she's fat or skinny if she has those qualities.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about the body cause I don't really have much of a preference. Short, tall, big or small bust, very fit or pudgy, I really don't care as long as her personality is more in line with my tastes.

My ideal woman is wicked smart, artistic, and has an extremely raunchy sense of humor and dry wit. She's extremely perverted and not too shy about her tastes. She's also a huge nerd. Love nerdy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd look like a young Salma Hayek, be smart, loving, hardworking, easy going and ready for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • A perfect girl for me would be smart, pretty, brunette, funny, nice, sexy body and average height/weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be able to spell what

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality:
    Sweet and caring
    Smart
    Good sense of humor
    Chill
    Hardworking
    Loyal